hi im wondering whether LRT is connected to Bukit Bintang yet cause when i went last year it was being built also does it connect to chinatown p.s Is jw marrott any good and how far from china town.
kl is it up yet
- 1 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 4 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 7 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 8 Ipoh
- 9 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 10 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 15 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 16 water delivery and water dispenser
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Cell Phones in India
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 25 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare