I will be in KL tomorrow 10/21 from Singapore to do a 1 day trip. 8am to 9pm.
Do you know if there is a tour service from the airport to the city and batu cave?
I tried looking at the airport website and tourism and most of them are pickup/dropoff from hotels. There are the 3 hr city tour and 3hr batu cave, so I was thinking if I can do both from the airport. Sorry, what I meant "I" includes my wife.
We prefer food over shopping and cultural stuff over modern.
KL for 12 hours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 2 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 3 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 4 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 5 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 6 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 10 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 11 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 12 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 13 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 18 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 19 1st Trip to Bali
- 20 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 21 Japan night bus
- 22 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 23 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 24 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 25 Can you bargain tour price?