I will be in KL tomorrow 10/21 from Singapore to do a 1 day trip. 8am to 9pm.
Do you know if there is a tour service from the airport to the city and batu cave?
I tried looking at the airport website and tourism and most of them are pickup/dropoff from hotels. There are the 3 hr city tour and 3hr batu cave, so I was thinking if I can do both from the airport. Sorry, what I meant "I" includes my wife.
We prefer food over shopping and cultural stuff over modern.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 2 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 3 My visit to Cambodia
- 4 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 5 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 6 New Member
- 7 Bangkok in April?!?
- 8 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 9 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 10 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 11 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 12 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 13 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 14 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 15 My visit to Vietnam
- 16 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 18 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 19 Japn tour 10 nights
- 20 5 weeks in Japan
- 21 My visit to Thailand
- 22 Family Trip to Japan
- 23 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 24 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 25 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016