I will be in KL tomorrow 10/21 from Singapore to do a 1 day trip. 8am to 9pm.
Do you know if there is a tour service from the airport to the city and batu cave?
I tried looking at the airport website and tourism and most of them are pickup/dropoff from hotels. There are the 3 hr city tour and 3hr batu cave, so I was thinking if I can do both from the airport. Sorry, what I meant "I" includes my wife.
We prefer food over shopping and cultural stuff over modern.
KL for 12 hours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 2 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 5 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 6 Japan Itinerary for May
- 7 Thai island escape
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 10 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 11 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 12 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 13 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 14 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 15 South Korea 5 days
- 16 Japan -OAT tour
- 17 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 18 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 General question
- 23 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 24 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 25 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto