I will be in KL tomorrow 10/21 from Singapore to do a 1 day trip. 8am to 9pm.
Do you know if there is a tour service from the airport to the city and batu cave?
I tried looking at the airport website and tourism and most of them are pickup/dropoff from hotels. There are the 3 hr city tour and 3hr batu cave, so I was thinking if I can do both from the airport. Sorry, what I meant "I" includes my wife.
We prefer food over shopping and cultural stuff over modern.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 4 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 5 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 8 Hakone question
- 9 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 10 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 11 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 12 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 13 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 14 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 15 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 16 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 17 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 18 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 19 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 20 Hong Kong early June
- 21 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP
- 22 Transportation from Narita airport to the Marriott
- 23 Penang and Langkawi
- 24 Tokyo hotels
- 25 Visiting Hong Kong in September, need advice on 2nd destination