I will be in KL tomorrow 10/21 from Singapore to do a 1 day trip. 8am to 9pm.
Do you know if there is a tour service from the airport to the city and batu cave?
I tried looking at the airport website and tourism and most of them are pickup/dropoff from hotels. There are the 3 hr city tour and 3hr batu cave, so I was thinking if I can do both from the airport. Sorry, what I meant "I" includes my wife.
We prefer food over shopping and cultural stuff over modern.
KL for 12 hours
- 1 laundry services in Thailand and Vietnam for special clothes
- 2 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 3 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 4 cooling towels in Bangkok?
- 5 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 6 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 7 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 8 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 9 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 10 ypur daily news
- 11 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 12 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 13 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 14 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 15 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 16 Food in Uzbekistan
- 17 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 18 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 19 Train Fares in Japan
- 20 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 21 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 25 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013