I will be in KL tomorrow 10/21 from Singapore to do a 1 day trip. 8am to 9pm.
Do you know if there is a tour service from the airport to the city and batu cave?
I tried looking at the airport website and tourism and most of them are pickup/dropoff from hotels. There are the 3 hr city tour and 3hr batu cave, so I was thinking if I can do both from the airport. Sorry, what I meant "I" includes my wife.
We prefer food over shopping and cultural stuff over modern.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset☎ CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 2 R@one=Verizon ☎ 1:800:982 :8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 3 New way explore in Saigon
- 4 Planning for India - comments please
- 5 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 shanghai for 4 days
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 14 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 17 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 18 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 19 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 22 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 23 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 24 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 25 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip