I will be in KL tomorrow 10/21 from Singapore to do a 1 day trip. 8am to 9pm.
Do you know if there is a tour service from the airport to the city and batu cave?
I tried looking at the airport website and tourism and most of them are pickup/dropoff from hotels. There are the 3 hr city tour and 3hr batu cave, so I was thinking if I can do both from the airport. Sorry, what I meant "I" includes my wife.
We prefer food over shopping and cultural stuff over modern.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 피망머니 ΔΔ접_속: vpp332.comρρ추천인:지퍼
- 2 한게임머니 ΖΖ주_소= vpp332.comφφ추천인:지퍼
- 3 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 4 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 5 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 6 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 7 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 8 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 Private tours in Northern India
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 Family Friendly Penang
- 22 Train trip costs help please
- 23 Weather forecast
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR