I will be in KL tomorrow 10/21 from Singapore to do a 1 day trip. 8am to 9pm.
Do you know if there is a tour service from the airport to the city and batu cave?
I tried looking at the airport website and tourism and most of them are pickup/dropoff from hotels. There are the 3 hr city tour and 3hr batu cave, so I was thinking if I can do both from the airport. Sorry, what I meant "I" includes my wife.
We prefer food over shopping and cultural stuff over modern.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Dong
- 2 Ariana Grande Dangerous World Tour ^^
- 3 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 4 Saigon - Trace of time
- 5 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 6 Manufacturers of synthetic Resins
- 7 A first time for everything in Japan
- 8 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 11 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 12 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 13 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 14 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 15 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 16 3 weeks in Japan
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 19 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 20 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 21 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 22 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 23 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 24 New Years in Japan
- 25 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?