I will be in KL tomorrow 10/21 from Singapore to do a 1 day trip. 8am to 9pm.
Do you know if there is a tour service from the airport to the city and batu cave?
I tried looking at the airport website and tourism and most of them are pickup/dropoff from hotels. There are the 3 hr city tour and 3hr batu cave, so I was thinking if I can do both from the airport. Sorry, what I meant "I" includes my wife.
We prefer food over shopping and cultural stuff over modern.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 Help - India take 2
- 6 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 7 CNX late arrival?
- 8 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 50th Anniversary trip
- 12 best singapore hotel
- 13 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 currency conversion
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary