I have a few questions about the Khao Lak area. We have a 5 night stay at JW at the end of our honeymoon this coming January. I've read plenty about the "pool access" rooms but I am having trouble finding information on the spa villa rooms. Does anyone know where on the resort these rooms are located or how private they are? Also, if we would like to eat off of the resort or go out for the night what are our options? We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/strongmen-male-enhancement/
- 2 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 7 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 19 Himachal Pradesh
- 20 Luggage size China ?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Thai Elephants
- 23 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 24 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 25 Sri Lanka in August