I have a few questions about the Khao Lak area. We have a 5 night stay at JW at the end of our honeymoon this coming January. I've read plenty about the "pool access" rooms but I am having trouble finding information on the spa villa rooms. Does anyone know where on the resort these rooms are located or how private they are? Also, if we would like to eat off of the resort or go out for the night what are our options? We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 2 Taiwan confusion..
- 3 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 4 Laos- two weeks in January
- 5 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 6 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 7 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 8 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 9 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 10 Visa for India
- 11 Snapshots From Kerala
- 12 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Other than Kyoto?
- 15 Japan itinerary advice
- 16 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 17 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 18 Trip Report : China
- 19 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 20 Japan GTG, early April
- 21 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 22 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 25 Goodbye, Carol Simpson