I will be in Kerala around last week of Jan'2016. Just confused about the places to visit in Kerala. Most probably it will be a week's tour. So, don't know how to split the places. Also any good agency who can help me getting into the places. Actually, I am keen on visiting some unknown places like you know, the places which people don't go often. The 'most visited or famous or tourist' kind of places. Just to explore the new places. Kindly help me. Don't wanna have a packed tour.. looking forward to a freelance tour. Hope I can get help..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Hong Kong
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 7 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 Terracotta Warriors
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 17 hiking japan sept
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 The best way to My Son
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report