I will be in Kerala around last week of Jan'2016. Just confused about the places to visit in Kerala. Most probably it will be a week's tour. So, don't know how to split the places. Also any good agency who can help me getting into the places. Actually, I am keen on visiting some unknown places like you know, the places which people don't go often. The 'most visited or famous or tourist' kind of places. Just to explore the new places. Kindly help me. Don't wanna have a packed tour.. looking forward to a freelance tour. Hope I can get help..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Dong
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 4 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 5 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 6 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 7 3 weeks in Japan
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 11 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 12 Touristy Thailand
- 13 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Myanmar tour companies
- 18 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 19 A Victory Day Tour
- 20 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 21 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 22 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 23 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 24 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 25 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017