I will be in Kerala around last week of Jan'2016. Just confused about the places to visit in Kerala. Most probably it will be a week's tour. So, don't know how to split the places. Also any good agency who can help me getting into the places. Actually, I am keen on visiting some unknown places like you know, the places which people don't go often. The 'most visited or famous or tourist' kind of places. Just to explore the new places. Kindly help me. Don't wanna have a packed tour.. looking forward to a freelance tour. Hope I can get help..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 2 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 3 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 4 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 Private tours in Northern India
- 9 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 10 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 11 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 15 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 16 Vietnam visa
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Family Friendly Penang
- 19 Train trip costs help please
- 20 Weather forecast
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice