I am planning a trip to Kerala end of December for about 12 days. I'm flying in and out of Kochi.
This is my itinerary for now:
Kochi - 2 nights 29-31 Dec
Munnar - 2 nights 31 Dec -2 Jan
Thekkady - 1 night 2 Jan
Alleppey - 2 nights 3-5 Jan
Verkala - 2 nights 5-7 Jan
Kovalam - 2 nights 7-9 Jan
Kochi - 9 Jan, flying back on 10th Jan
I wanted to ask do you think it's too much moving around? Should I stay more nights in Verkala and not go to Kovalam? or where should I spend more time instead? Should I go somewhere else if not?
Thanks for your kind input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ULTIMATE yahoo m@il 1800/570/1233 technical support numR
- 2 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice