I am planning a trip to Kerala end of December for about 12 days. I'm flying in and out of Kochi.
This is my itinerary for now:
Kochi - 2 nights 29-31 Dec
Munnar - 2 nights 31 Dec -2 Jan
Thekkady - 1 night 2 Jan
Alleppey - 2 nights 3-5 Jan
Verkala - 2 nights 5-7 Jan
Kovalam - 2 nights 7-9 Jan
Kochi - 9 Jan, flying back on 10th Jan
I wanted to ask do you think it's too much moving around? Should I stay more nights in Verkala and not go to Kovalam? or where should I spend more time instead? Should I go somewhere else if not?
Thanks for your kind input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 6 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 7 14 days in Myanmar
- 8 Changing planes at Dubai
- 9 Indian Food Series
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 "necessities" for India
- 12 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 15 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 18 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 19 Short trip to Myanmar
- 20 ATMs in Japan
- 21 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 22 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 23 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Gang rape in India. Again.