I am planning a trip to Kerala end of December for about 12 days. I'm flying in and out of Kochi.
This is my itinerary for now:
Kochi - 2 nights 29-31 Dec
Munnar - 2 nights 31 Dec -2 Jan
Thekkady - 1 night 2 Jan
Alleppey - 2 nights 3-5 Jan
Verkala - 2 nights 5-7 Jan
Kovalam - 2 nights 7-9 Jan
Kochi - 9 Jan, flying back on 10th Jan
I wanted to ask do you think it's too much moving around? Should I stay more nights in Verkala and not go to Kovalam? or where should I spend more time instead? Should I go somewhere else if not?
Thanks for your kind input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4shared music free downloader
- 2 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 5 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 6 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 9 Phuket Beaches
- 10 India itinerary critique please
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 13 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 14 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 17 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 21 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 22 Himachal Pradesh
- 23 Luggage size China ?
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Thai Elephants