I am planning a trip to Kerala end of December for about 12 days. I'm flying in and out of Kochi.
This is my itinerary for now:
Kochi - 2 nights 29-31 Dec
Munnar - 2 nights 31 Dec -2 Jan
Thekkady - 1 night 2 Jan
Alleppey - 2 nights 3-5 Jan
Verkala - 2 nights 5-7 Jan
Kovalam - 2 nights 7-9 Jan
Kochi - 9 Jan, flying back on 10th Jan
I wanted to ask do you think it's too much moving around? Should I stay more nights in Verkala and not go to Kovalam? or where should I spend more time instead? Should I go somewhere else if not?
Thanks for your kind input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 Being customs
- 11 Itinerary feedback please
- 12 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 13 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 Tips in Myanmar
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing