Trying to get a trip planned to these central asian countries, need any advice you have on must sees/dos and what there is to buy - may approximate costs if available. Many thanks.
Kazakstan, Turk, Krygys, Uzbekistan in June 99
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 4 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 5 Which airport for Tokyo
- 6 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Where to go?
- 9 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 10 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 11 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 12 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 13 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 14 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 15 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 18 India at the end of May
- 19 Restaurants in Singapore
- 20 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 21 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 22 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 23 Great Wall hike
- 24 Georgia e-visa application
- 25 SE Asia