i'll be traveling in the next couple weeks and will be staying for abt 7 days in KTM. does anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably priced/safe/clean hotel to stay in? also what is the best way to travel around? car rental/scooter? any tips or anything additional abt traveling in nepal is much needed and appreciated. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Vietnam - Questions
- 3 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 4 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 6 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 7 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 8 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 9 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 10 Osaka shopping
- 11 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 12 Takayama ideas in April?
- 13 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 14 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 15 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 16 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 17 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 20 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 21 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 24 Penang
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia