We are planning to spend three nights in Kathmandu on the way to Bhutan. (First trip to Nepal for us.) Have discovered that the main celebrations of Dasain will be on the days we're there. We arrive on Fulpati and leave three days later on Ekadashi (according to Nepal websites). Anyone know if we'll have problems finding taxis during this time? We plan to stay at the Yak and Yeti so may be able to walk most places in Kathmandu, but would like to see a bit more of the Kathmandu Valley.
Kathmandu during Dasain?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 2 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 4 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 5 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 6 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 First time to srilanka
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 where can i find replica handbags
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 13 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female