Kathie, I am reading your trip report but can't get a feel for how long you were there. Since we both spent more time than most in Hanoi, I'm thinking that our stay in Kathmandu would be similar to yours. Any advice? Time in Phulbari (if we do it) would be in addition to Kathmandu.
Kathie - How much Time in Kathmandu?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2nd location on the beach
- 2 Hanoi driver wanted
- 3 Missing Air Asia flight
- 4 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 5 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 10 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 11 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 12 Thailand - Food recos
- 13 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 14 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 15 Laos for the backpacker
- 16 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 17 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 18 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 19 Thailand Hotel
- 20 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 23 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 24 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 25 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental