Kathie, I am reading your trip report but can't get a feel for how long you were there. Since we both spent more time than most in Hanoi, I'm thinking that our stay in Kathmandu would be similar to yours. Any advice? Time in Phulbari (if we do it) would be in addition to Kathmandu.
Kathie - How much Time in Kathmandu?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1st time Japan - solo female
- 2 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 3 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 4 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 7 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 8 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 13 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 16 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 17 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Japan Itinerary for May
- 24 Thai island escape
- 25 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help