Kathie, I am reading your trip report but can't get a feel for how long you were there. Since we both spent more time than most in Hanoi, I'm thinking that our stay in Kathmandu would be similar to yours. Any advice? Time in Phulbari (if we do it) would be in addition to Kathmandu.
Kathie - How much Time in Kathmandu?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 2 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 3 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 4 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 5 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 6 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 7 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 8 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 9 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 10 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 11 India and Nepal 2014
- 12 July itinerary in Japan
- 13 Where in Bali should we stay
- 14 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 15 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 16 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 17 Vietnam or Brazil
- 18 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 19 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 20 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 21 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 22 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 23 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 24 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 25 Any info about Zomato?