Can anyone tell me what this beach community is like? I'd like to be on the beautiful beaches of Phuket but don't want to deal with smut and crowds that appear to be in Pantong. But I would like to be able to have nice restaurants and shopping close by. Would Karon beach be a good choice? Will be going in March. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Karon Beach in Phuket, Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 2 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 3 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 4 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 5 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 6 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 11 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 12 A wow spot
- 13 Myanmar itinerary help
- 14 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 15 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 21 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 24 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 25 Reading Suggestion for Burma