I am looking for travel tips to go to Kanyakumari, South India. I only have 3 days to spare and want to see a sunrise and sunset if possible. What is the best way to get there? Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Month long SE Asia trip
- 3 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 4 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 5 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 9 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 10 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 11 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 12 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 13 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 14 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 15 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 16 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 17 Amakusa island help
- 18 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 19 Rishikesh, India
- 20 a month in india
- 21 Itinerary Help?!
- 22 Tipping
- 23 10 days in Japan. 3 adults, 3 tween girls
- 24 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 25 My Vague Plans For Sri Lanka And South India