One of the properties we have been shown for our itinerary is Kandalama Lake Lodge -- a new 6 room boutique hotel in Dambulla. Has anyone stayed there or seen this property? We were thinking of spending 3 nights in Cultural Triangle. At first, we were going to stay at one central lodge but wondered if 2 nights in Habarana and 1 night in Dambulla might be a better option to see the various sites in the Triangle.
Kandalama Lake Lodge, Dambulla -- Anyone familiar with it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 2 Nancy Chandler maps
- 3 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 4 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 5 Adelphi Suites
- 6 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 7 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 8 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 9 Clothing needs
- 10 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 11 Help re. Visa.
- 12 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 13 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 14 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 15 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 18 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 19 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 20 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 23 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 24 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 25 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi