Does anyone have any experience with Toi's Tours in Kanchanaburi? I know that A.S. Mixed Travel is recommended in books, but I like what is included in Toi's Tours just a bit more even though they are also just a bit more expensive (negligible difference).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 2 Hakone station confusion
- 3 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 4 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 5 TOKYO tour guide
- 6 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 7 Traveling to SE Asia
- 8 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 9 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 10 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 11 1 month in Thailand and??
- 12 Kimballs in Panama
- 13 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 14 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 15 Visa on Arrival
- 16 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 17 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 18 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 19 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 20 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Japan Hakone Free Pass
- 23 Ramayana Ballet
- 24 Tourist killed by elephant in Koh Samui
- 25 Tokyo-subway Rush hours