Does anyone have any experience with Toi's Tours in Kanchanaburi? I know that A.S. Mixed Travel is recommended in books, but I like what is included in Toi's Tours just a bit more even though they are also just a bit more expensive (negligible difference).
Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 2 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 3 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 4 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 5 [Discownt.com] 50% + 73% Coupon Tradition Designer Handbag
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 9 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 Krabi island tours
- 12 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 13 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 14 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 15 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 16 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 17 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 18 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 19 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 20 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 21 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 22 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Kyushu rail pass
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon