Does anyone have any experience with Toi's Tours in Kanchanaburi? I know that A.S. Mixed Travel is recommended in books, but I like what is included in Toi's Tours just a bit more even though they are also just a bit more expensive (negligible difference).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 BROTHER@Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Recommend the best way to get to Hoi An from Hue
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 7 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 10 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 11 Something about... Malaysia
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 Terracotta Warriors
- 16 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 17 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 18 hiking japan sept
- 19 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 20 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 21 The best way to My Son
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 25 trying to fathom Chinese train travel