Does anyone have any experience with Toi's Tours in Kanchanaburi? I know that A.S. Mixed Travel is recommended in books, but I like what is included in Toi's Tours just a bit more even though they are also just a bit more expensive (negligible difference).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Techniques Eliminate Weight Fast
- 2 Rockin Booty Diet pills can cause serious
- 3 japan itenirary help
- 4 http://advancedtrimsite.com/shred-maxx-reviews/
- 5 The Must-try Vietnamese Foods
- 6 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 7 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 14 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 15 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 16 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 17 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 18 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 19 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 20 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 21 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 22 Passport for Indonesia
- 23 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 24 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 25 Is this crazy?