We plan on spending 6 nights in Kanchanaburi. Our local agent has recommended River Kwai Jungle Rafts - although it looks nice it seems to be situated far from town - Can you please advise on pleasant hotel accomodation nearer the Kwai River Bridge. We would like to be near to markets and other activities please.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 3 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 4 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 My SEA trip - photos update
- 9 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 13 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 14 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 17 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 18 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 21 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 22 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 23 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 24 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 25 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1