Aside from the superlong earthquake thread, there hasn't been much action on the Japan Forum recently, so I thought I would jump in again with a question related to our upcoming trip in May. We'll be in Kanazawa for three nights (staying at the Dormy Inn) and would love some recommendations on what to do there, as well as advice on where to eat. The garden, of course, is on our list, but I haven't yet done much homework on other ways to occupy our days there. Advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 2 Palawan, Philippines-TOP island to visit in the world re: El NIdo,Underground River, Tubatahha Reef
- 3 What I like about Mumbai
- 4 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 5 Does anybody know the Aphrodite cruise? (Halong Bay)
- 6 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 7 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 8 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 9 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 10 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 12 Thailand mid-December
- 13 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 14 Indian visa
- 15 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 16 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 17 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 18 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 19 One week in Thailand
- 20 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 21 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 22 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 23 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand