Aside from the superlong earthquake thread, there hasn't been much action on the Japan Forum recently, so I thought I would jump in again with a question related to our upcoming trip in May. We'll be in Kanazawa for three nights (staying at the Dormy Inn) and would love some recommendations on what to do there, as well as advice on where to eat. The garden, of course, is on our list, but I haven't yet done much homework on other ways to occupy our days there. Advice appreciated!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for a volunteer management opportunity in Indonesia?
- 2 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 6 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 10 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 11 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 12 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 13 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 14 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 17 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 18 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 19 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 20 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 21 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 22 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 23 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 24 Indian Visa
- 25 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013