It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 2 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 3 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 New Member
- 6 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 7 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 8 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 9 Bangkok
- 10 5 weeks in Japan
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 13 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 16 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 18 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 19 Lodge in Borneo
- 20 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 21 China and Japan help
- 22 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 23 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 24 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 25 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions