It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Kanazawa - New hotel opening June 9, 2013
- 1 cell phone in india
- 2 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 5 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 8 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 9 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa