It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 4 Japan/Korea/HK
- 5 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 6 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 15 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 Mumbai short visit
- 19 which city should i start from first
- 20 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 21 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Camel Safar in Rajastan
- 24 Looking for Hong Kong (HK) Tourism Guide
- 25 Hong Kong