It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 2 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 6 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 10 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 11 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 12 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 19 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 20 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 25 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti