It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 2 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 3 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 4 Summer travel in Japan
- 5 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 6 Phuket Weather
- 7 Stay in a traditional Japanese inn for the ultimate Japanese hospitality
- 8 New Delhi - What to see?
- 9 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 10 Cheap Corner Study Tables
- 11 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 12 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 13 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 14 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 15 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 16 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 17 Information on India Tour Company
- 18 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 19 Trekking in India
- 20 Tianzi Mountain in Sichuan
- 21 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 22 hanoi eats
- 23 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 24 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 25 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?