It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 2 hanoi eats
- 3 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 4 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 5 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 6 One week in the Philippines -suggestions needed
- 7 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 8 Malaysia travel route help!
- 9 3 weeks itinerary China
- 10 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 11 Yangon Made Easy
- 12 A train ride through Java
- 13 JAPANiCAN.com
- 14 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 15 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 16 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 17 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 18 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 19 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 20 New Delhi - What to see?
- 21 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 22 Travel in Kyushu.
- 23 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 24 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 25 Bicycle riding required?