It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Myanmar
- 2 Changing planes at Dubai
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Short trip to Myanmar
- 13 ATMs in Japan
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 19 Mandalay questions
- 20 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 21 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 22 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 23 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 24 Help - India take 2
- 25 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff