It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료손오공 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 무료황금성 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 현금바둑이 ΔΔ접_속: vpp332.comρρ추천인:지퍼
- 4 무료바다이야기 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 현금바둑이 ΖΖ주_소= vpp332.comφφ추천인:지퍼
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 8 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 9 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Private tours in Northern India
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 15 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 16 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 17 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 18 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 19 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 20 Vietnam visa
- 21 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 22 Family Friendly Penang
- 23 Train trip costs help please
- 24 Weather forecast
- 25 Bali - What to do?