It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Kanazawa - New hotel opening June 9, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake Passports, Visa, Driver's licences , ID cards!!
- 2 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 A wow spot
- 6 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 7 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 10 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 11 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 12 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 13 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 14 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 15 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 16 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 17 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 18 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 23 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 24 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 25 climbing in Vietnam