It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 2 Pondicherry hotel
- 3 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 Christmas in Bali
- 6 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 7 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 8 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 9 Arashiyama Excursion
- 10 Help with choosing guided tour
- 11 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 12 Yunnan to Guilin
- 13 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 14 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 15 Christmas in Cambodia
- 16 Best beach in December
- 17 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 18 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 19 China visa
- 20 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 21 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 22 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 24 Visa to Beijing China
- 25 A couple of Kyoto questions