It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 2 Borneo forest fires
- 3 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 4 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 5 Southern India here we come
- 6 Bridge players Beware!!
- 7 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 8 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 9 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 10 Vaccinations
- 11 Chengdu and Beijing
- 12 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 13 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 14 2 months in Indonesia
- 15 a year in burma
- 16 First time to SEA
- 17 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 18 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 19 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 20 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 21 Seoul Searching Questions
- 22 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 23 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 24 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 25 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016