It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 3 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 4 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 5 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 6 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 7 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 8 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 9 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 11 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 12 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 13 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 14 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 15 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 16 Totally unprepared
- 17 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 18 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 19 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 23 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 24 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??