It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 2 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 3 What beach to choose?!?!
- 4 Business class on JAL
- 5 Private guides & drivers in China
- 6 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 8 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 9 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 10 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 11 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 12 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 13 Traffic in Hanoi
- 14 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 15 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 16 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 17 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 18 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 19 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 20 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 21 India group or private tour?
- 22 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 23 GTG Boston-Cambridge (US) July 12
- 24 HA lounge at HND
- 25 Hakone Free Pass