It's in a great location in Kohrimbo next to Daiwa department store, easy walk to Kenrokuen. All but the best rooms are very small, but it will be new so nice. It is a business hotel so lacks service like bell service and room service meals, but will be clean and pleasant enough from the look of it. It's not open and I can't go in yet, but it looks like it will be a step up from Toyoko Inn level. They are accepting reservations now, but Japanese only.
Kanazawa - New hotel opening June 9, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 2 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 3 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 4 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 5 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 6 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 7 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Japan - spending money?
- 10 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 11 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 12 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 13 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 18 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 19 1st Trip to Bali
- 20 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 21 Japan night bus
- 22 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 23 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 24 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 25 Can you bargain tour price?