I am planning a trip to Borneo in May and I am planning to stay at the BRL. After reading some posts, I think it would also be a good idea to spend one day on Kinabatangan river (seems that we can see different wildlife). How long and how easy it is to go from BRL to Kinabatangan river?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 3 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 4 SE Asia in December/January
- 5 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 6 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 7 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 14 days in Myanmar
- 11 Harbin in mid March
- 12 Changing planes at Dubai
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 16 Indian Food Series
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 "necessities" for India
- 19 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 20 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 Short trip to Myanmar
- 25 ATMs in Japan