Just returned from Seoul/ICN to LAX on KAL and had all unopened water bottles (purchased after going through security) stolen/confiscated by the KAL security just as I boarded the flight. What is this nonsense? No one took my water bottles on the KAL flight to Seoul/ICN from LAX. At ICN at least two other passengers carried on opened, partially consumed Evian and/or an unidentified dark liquid in an opened bottle. If this is KAL policy it is being inconsistently enforced and with no warning to passengers. I could have saved 10,000 krw. Also, in coach, KAL offers one small bottle of water for a 10+ hours long flight with half full small plastic cups of water when aked for additional water durng the flight. This is inadequate service for the lengthy flight and concerns with dehydration. KAL has lost me permanently as a customer. I have flown all over the world on many airlines and have NEVER had bottles of water confiscated. Has anyone else had this experience?
KAL Confiscating unopened water bottles
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 2 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 3 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Nepal
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 13 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 16 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 17 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 1st time Japan - solo female
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 24 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 25 Odyssey unlimited