Just returned from Seoul/ICN to LAX on KAL and had all unopened water bottles (purchased after going through security) stolen/confiscated by the KAL security just as I boarded the flight. What is this nonsense? No one took my water bottles on the KAL flight to Seoul/ICN from LAX. At ICN at least two other passengers carried on opened, partially consumed Evian and/or an unidentified dark liquid in an opened bottle. If this is KAL policy it is being inconsistently enforced and with no warning to passengers. I could have saved 10,000 krw. Also, in coach, KAL offers one small bottle of water for a 10+ hours long flight with half full small plastic cups of water when aked for additional water durng the flight. This is inadequate service for the lengthy flight and concerns with dehydration. KAL has lost me permanently as a customer. I have flown all over the world on many airlines and have NEVER had bottles of water confiscated. Has anyone else had this experience?
KAL Confiscating unopened water bottles
- 1 Suggestion for Bali
- 2 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 6 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 7 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 8 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 11 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 12 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 13 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 14 Hello, Vietnam
- 15 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Sri Lanka
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 Ipoh
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013