Just returned from Seoul/ICN to LAX on KAL and had all unopened water bottles (purchased after going through security) stolen/confiscated by the KAL security just as I boarded the flight. What is this nonsense? No one took my water bottles on the KAL flight to Seoul/ICN from LAX. At ICN at least two other passengers carried on opened, partially consumed Evian and/or an unidentified dark liquid in an opened bottle. If this is KAL policy it is being inconsistently enforced and with no warning to passengers. I could have saved 10,000 krw. Also, in coach, KAL offers one small bottle of water for a 10+ hours long flight with half full small plastic cups of water when aked for additional water durng the flight. This is inadequate service for the lengthy flight and concerns with dehydration. KAL has lost me permanently as a customer. I have flown all over the world on many airlines and have NEVER had bottles of water confiscated. Has anyone else had this experience?
KAL Confiscating unopened water bottles
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 4 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 5 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 6 Visa
- 7 Gluten free in Japan?
- 8 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 9 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 10 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 11 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 12 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 13 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 16 Need a guide in Burma?
- 17 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 20 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 23 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 24 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 25 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights