Just returned from Seoul/ICN to LAX on KAL and had all unopened water bottles (purchased after going through security) stolen/confiscated by the KAL security just as I boarded the flight. What is this nonsense? No one took my water bottles on the KAL flight to Seoul/ICN from LAX. At ICN at least two other passengers carried on opened, partially consumed Evian and/or an unidentified dark liquid in an opened bottle. If this is KAL policy it is being inconsistently enforced and with no warning to passengers. I could have saved 10,000 krw. Also, in coach, KAL offers one small bottle of water for a 10+ hours long flight with half full small plastic cups of water when aked for additional water durng the flight. This is inadequate service for the lengthy flight and concerns with dehydration. KAL has lost me permanently as a customer. I have flown all over the world on many airlines and have NEVER had bottles of water confiscated. Has anyone else had this experience?
KAL Confiscating unopened water bottles
View all Asia activity »
- 1 cell phone in india
- 2 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 5 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 8 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 9 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa