Korean Air Lines carry on baggage rules indicate that the weight limit of the two pieces a passenger is allowed to carry on the plane is 25 lbs. How strictly is this enforced? Are both bags weighed at check in or prior to boarding? When we flew Alitalia Airlines recently we strictly adhered to their carry on rules only to see that no other passengers on our flight did and Alitalia officials did not seem to care either. Just wondering if we should plan to check our larger bag (a 22" Hovercraft) and carry on only the smaller more typical carry on bag? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
KAL Carry on Baggage Restrictions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 2 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 3 N. India itinerary feedback
- 4 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 5 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 6 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 12 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days