Korean Air Lines carry on baggage rules indicate that the weight limit of the two pieces a passenger is allowed to carry on the plane is 25 lbs. How strictly is this enforced? Are both bags weighed at check in or prior to boarding? When we flew Alitalia Airlines recently we strictly adhered to their carry on rules only to see that no other passengers on our flight did and Alitalia officials did not seem to care either. Just wondering if we should plan to check our larger bag (a 22" Hovercraft) and carry on only the smaller more typical carry on bag? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
KAL Carry on Baggage Restrictions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 3 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 4 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 5 Travel during China national week?
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 8 Phuket
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 13 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 14 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 17 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 20 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 21 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 22 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 23 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 24 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?