Korean Air Lines carry on baggage rules indicate that the weight limit of the two pieces a passenger is allowed to carry on the plane is 25 lbs. How strictly is this enforced? Are both bags weighed at check in or prior to boarding? When we flew Alitalia Airlines recently we strictly adhered to their carry on rules only to see that no other passengers on our flight did and Alitalia officials did not seem to care either. Just wondering if we should plan to check our larger bag (a 22" Hovercraft) and carry on only the smaller more typical carry on bag? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
KAL Carry on Baggage Restrictions
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 5 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 6 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 13 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 14 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 South East Asia
- 17 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 18 India's Online VISA Application
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK