Korean Air Lines carry on baggage rules indicate that the weight limit of the two pieces a passenger is allowed to carry on the plane is 25 lbs. How strictly is this enforced? Are both bags weighed at check in or prior to boarding? When we flew Alitalia Airlines recently we strictly adhered to their carry on rules only to see that no other passengers on our flight did and Alitalia officials did not seem to care either. Just wondering if we should plan to check our larger bag (a 22" Hovercraft) and carry on only the smaller more typical carry on bag? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
KAL Carry on Baggage Restrictions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 14 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 15 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 23 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions