Korean Air Lines carry on baggage rules indicate that the weight limit of the two pieces a passenger is allowed to carry on the plane is 25 lbs. How strictly is this enforced? Are both bags weighed at check in or prior to boarding? When we flew Alitalia Airlines recently we strictly adhered to their carry on rules only to see that no other passengers on our flight did and Alitalia officials did not seem to care either. Just wondering if we should plan to check our larger bag (a 22" Hovercraft) and carry on only the smaller more typical carry on bag? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
KAL Carry on Baggage Restrictions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Good tour/tour operator for Vietnam
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 5 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 6 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 7 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 8 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 9 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 10 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 11 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 12 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 13 How safe is Delhi/India
- 14 Malaria
- 15 Vietnam and coffee
- 16 I'm going to Japan!
- 17 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 18 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 19 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 20 Cherry blossom
- 21 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 22 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 23 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 24 Which Putu in Bali????
- 25 Calling all Boracay experts!