Korean Air Lines carry on baggage rules indicate that the weight limit of the two pieces a passenger is allowed to carry on the plane is 25 lbs. How strictly is this enforced? Are both bags weighed at check in or prior to boarding? When we flew Alitalia Airlines recently we strictly adhered to their carry on rules only to see that no other passengers on our flight did and Alitalia officials did not seem to care either. Just wondering if we should plan to check our larger bag (a 22" Hovercraft) and carry on only the smaller more typical carry on bag? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
KAL Carry on Baggage Restrictions
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 3 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 4 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 7 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 8 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 9 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 10 India, What Can I Say!
- 11 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 12 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 13 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 14 Wildlife Tour of India
- 15 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 16 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 17 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 18 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam