Korean Air Lines carry on baggage rules indicate that the weight limit of the two pieces a passenger is allowed to carry on the plane is 25 lbs. How strictly is this enforced? Are both bags weighed at check in or prior to boarding? When we flew Alitalia Airlines recently we strictly adhered to their carry on rules only to see that no other passengers on our flight did and Alitalia officials did not seem to care either. Just wondering if we should plan to check our larger bag (a 22" Hovercraft) and carry on only the smaller more typical carry on bag? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
KAL Carry on Baggage Restrictions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 2 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 4 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 5 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 7 Beach selection in Thailand
- 8 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 9 Malaysian honeymoon
- 10 India - 2 Days only
- 11 Burma river cruise
- 12 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 13 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 16 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 My trip report from the Philippines
- 20 China with Collette Tours
- 21 Exploring Thailand
- 22 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 23 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company