I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
K2 Trekking Trip
- 1 cooling towels in Bangkok?
- 2 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 3 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 4 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 5 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 6 laundry services in Thailand and Vietnam for special clothes
- 7 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 8 ypur daily news
- 9 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 10 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 11 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 12 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 13 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 14 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 15 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 16 Food in Uzbekistan
- 17 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 18 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 19 Train Fares in Japan
- 20 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 21 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 25 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013