I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 2 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 3 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 4 Where to Layover
- 5 4.5 days in Singapore
- 6 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 7 2 weeks in Java
- 8 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 9 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 10 Blooming chart in Japan
- 11 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 12 9 days in Bali
- 13 Layover in Hong Kong
- 14 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 15 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 16 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 17 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 Bus service in Nepal
- 20 Travel to India in May?
- 21 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 22 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 23 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 24 Advice for a newbie!
- 25 Another South East Asian sojourn.