I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
K2 Trekking Trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 2 Asia Tour Companies
- 3 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 4 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 5 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 6 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 7 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 8 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 9 Singapore
- 10 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 11 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 12 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 13 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 14 singapore accomodation?
- 15 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 16 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 17 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 18 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 19 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 20 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 21 Writers Needed for Japan
- 22 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 23 17 Day Itinerary
- 24 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 25 Bali Help