I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Castle & King tour operator review
- 2 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 3 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 6 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 7 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 8 First trip to Japan
- 9 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 10 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 11 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 12 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 13 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 14 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 15 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 16 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 17 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 18 Northern India in June
- 19 Hakone Free Pass
- 20 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 21 OAT trip to India
- 22 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 23 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 24 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 25 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?