I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://brainammofacts.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 2 http://advancedtrimsite.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 3 http://www.cogniqtry.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 4 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 5 Is this crazy?
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 Japan & WiFi
- 8 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 9 Bali airport transportation
- 10 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 11 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 12 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 13 Travel Itenary
- 14 Halong Bay cruise
- 15 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 16 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 17 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 18 Passport for Indonesia
- 19 Fabric shops in India
- 20 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 21 thai baht allowance
- 22 japan itenirary help
- 23 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar