I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laos in the end of June
- 2 Japanese Alps
- 3 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 6 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 7 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 8 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 9 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 10 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 11 Tiger Temple
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 14 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 15 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 16 Driving in Japan
- 17 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 18 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 19 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 20 First time trip to Japan questions
- 21 Japan & WiFi
- 22 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 23 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 24 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 25 Hong Kong, Macau and ?