I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 2 Japanese art
- 3 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 5 First time to SEA
- 6 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 7 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 8 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 9 Hakone station confusion
- 10 Seoul Searching Questions
- 11 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 12 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 13 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 14 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 15 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 16 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 17 Backstreet Academy
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 Visa on Arrival
- 20 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 21 Cebu where to stay
- 22 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 23 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 24 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 25 Traveling to SE Asia