I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
K2 Trekking Trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 2 India - 2 Days only
- 3 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 4 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 5 Beach selection in Thailand
- 6 Burma river cruise
- 7 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 8 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 12 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 13 Malaysian honeymoon
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 My trip report from the Philippines
- 17 China with Collette Tours
- 18 Exploring Thailand
- 19 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 20 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 22 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 23 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 24 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 25 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!