I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 월드카지노▷▷よ【JATA7.COM】ら◁◁바카라사이트ら◁◁
- 2 정선카지노▷▷よ【JATA7.COM】ら◁◁바카라사이트ら◁◁
- 3 Best beach in December
- 4 Yunnan to Guilin
- 5 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 6 India Travel Agent Recommendations
- 7 Droppure Filter Bottle
- 8 An Innovative Online Taxi Services Launched by Bharat Taxi
- 9 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 10 Vietnam, or ?, Cruise, or ?
- 11 Christmas in Cambodia
- 12 Christmas in Bali
- 13 China visa
- 14 Help with choosing guided tour
- 15 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 16 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 17 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 18 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 19 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 20 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 21 Visa to Beijing China
- 22 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 23 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 24 Hotel in Langkawi
- 25 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?