I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Hanoi
- 2 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 3 Where best to stay in Penang
- 4 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 5 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 6 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 7 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 8 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 11 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 12 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 13 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 14 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 15 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 16 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 17 Private guide and driver for India
- 18 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 19 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 20 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 21 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 22 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 23 vietnam transportation
- 24 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 25 Qatar airlines to mumbai