I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 2 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 3 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 4 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 5 Kyushu in late September
- 6 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 7 Bangkok, day tours.
- 8 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 9 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 10 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 11 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 12 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 13 hanoi eats
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 16 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 17 My First India Trip
- 18 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 19 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 20 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 21 Castle & King tour questions
- 22 5 days Japan
- 23 Bicycle riding required?
- 24 A train ride through Java
- 25 Sri Lanka east cost beaches