I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 2 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 3 Northern India in June
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 Hakone Free Pass
- 6 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 7 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 8 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 9 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 10 OAT trip to India
- 11 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 12 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 13 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 14 Castle & King tour operator review
- 15 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 16 First trip to Japan
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 What beach to choose?!?!
- 19 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 20 Singapore or Bali
- 21 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 22 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 23 RHK'S Spring trip
- 24 Hotels in Beijing
- 25 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai