I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 2 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 3 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 4 http://helix6garciniareview.com/nitrobuild-plus-fr/
- 5 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 6 Totally unprepared
- 7 An island paradise?
- 8 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 9 Sri Lanka Question
- 10 Honeymoon in Sri Lanka - help/ideas
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 13 Discovering Paradise: fly to Sri Lanka
- 14 Trip to Sri Lanka
- 15 Three weeks in beautiful Sri Lanka
- 16 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 17 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 18 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 19 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 20 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 21 dhttp://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 22 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 25 What seems to be my final itinerary