I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
K2 Trekking Trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 2 Travel Insurance
- 3 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 4 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 5 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 6 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 7 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 8 best dining in Kyoto
- 9 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 10 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 11 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 12 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 13 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 14 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 15 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 16 Colombo
- 17 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 18 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 19 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 20 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 21 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 22 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 23 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 24 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 25 Nepal- recipe?