I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 2 China visa
- 3 Help with choosing guided tour
- 4 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 5 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 6 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 7 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 8 Christmas in Bali
- 9 Christmas in Cambodia
- 10 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 11 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 13 Visa to Beijing China
- 14 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 15 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 16 Hotel in Langkawi
- 17 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 18 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 19 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 20 Japanese Alps
- 21 One month in Java and Bali
- 22 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 23 Visa Application Form
- 24 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 25 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016