I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
K2 Trekking Trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which airport for Tokyo
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 4 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 5 Where to go?
- 6 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 7 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 8 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 9 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 10 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 11 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 12 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 13 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 14 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 15 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 16 India at the end of May
- 17 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 18 Restaurants in Singapore
- 19 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 20 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 21 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 22 Great Wall hike
- 23 Georgia e-visa application
- 24 SE Asia
- 25 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?