I am planning for K2 trekking trip (Concordia etc...) in July and I need help from those who have been there before regarding the following:
1. Fitness level
3. Extreme temperatures
4. Trekking difficulty
5. Tour operator
Since I haven't been on trekking trips before so is it a good idea to choose this track on very first time?
Thanks in advance.
K2 Trekking Trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 4 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 5 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 6 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 7 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Malaysia travel route help!
- 10 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 11 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 12 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 13 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 14 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 15 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 16 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 17 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 18 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 19 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 best dining in Kyoto
- 22 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 23 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 24 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip