I used a travel agency out of Delhi, Renaissance Reizen but I'm not sure if I'd use them again. I planned the itinerary with them and a lot of help from Fodorites but we had some problems. We got some of the hotel upgrades we paid for but not all. We paid for first class train tickets between Agra and Jhansi but ended up with second class tickets. On the other hand they didn't charge for changes we made while in India and MOST IMPORTANTLY our driver in Rajasthan was outstanding.
Thanks so much to everyone out there who gave me advice - it turned out that I needed every bit of it. Many thanks,
Just returned from India a brief summary Part 2
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Suggestion for Bali
- 3 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 4 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 7 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 8 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 9 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 10 Hello, Vietnam
- 11 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 14 Sri Lanka
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Kashmir or Nepal
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Ipoh
- 19 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 20 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 21 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 22 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 23 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 24 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 25 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?