I traveled solo (middle aged single woman) through Nepal from Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara. If you have any questions I would be glad to help if I can. This was a budget trip (not a backpacking trip and no trekking) but as a budget, it was very comfortable as Nepal is very inexpensive. I also went on a 'good-will' mission to bring english books to needy schools. would look forward to any replies.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Onilne hotels booking !
- 2 Onilne booking hotels !
- 3 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 4 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 5 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 6 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Nepal
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 13 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 16 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 17 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 1st time Japan - solo female
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 24 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 25 Odyssey unlimited