We just returned from a MAGICAL two-week trip to Sabah two weeks ago! THANK YOU TO SO MANY OF YOU WHO OFFERED ADVICE AND HELPED ME PLAN THIS TRIP!!!
... We took over 2500 pictures, and although I have been trying to get back to "life", I have managed to do a quick sort of the photos, yank what I think are some of the better ones, throw them up online, and create a blog with a VERY lengthy trip report and photos for your viewing pleasure!
I really wanted to get this trip report "out there", because I know fro experience how helpful they are for anyone planning a trip! Please keep in mind that a) I'm not computer savvy at all, and b) I do plan to go back and "pretty up" the blog a bit, correct grammatical errors, add tidbits that I may have forgotten . . . and I will add some video when we manage to get that off of our camera and online . . . Also, this blog post is REALLY long, but I've put the major sections in large font with green lettering, so feel free to scroll down and read the sections you care about. I really tried to create "jumps" in the post, but I just couldn't make it work. I didn't create multiple pages, because I want this blog to be more of a "trip diary" -- one trip per blog post. This makes it hard to read because the posts are long, but easier than flipping back and forth between pages!
I hope you enjoy!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 2 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 3 Vietnam visa
- 4 Vietnam visa debate
- 5 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 6 Silk Road Tour - China
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 India Tour Companies
- 13 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 17 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!