We just returned from a MAGICAL two-week trip to Sabah two weeks ago! THANK YOU TO SO MANY OF YOU WHO OFFERED ADVICE AND HELPED ME PLAN THIS TRIP!!!
... We took over 2500 pictures, and although I have been trying to get back to "life", I have managed to do a quick sort of the photos, yank what I think are some of the better ones, throw them up online, and create a blog with a VERY lengthy trip report and photos for your viewing pleasure!
I really wanted to get this trip report "out there", because I know fro experience how helpful they are for anyone planning a trip! Please keep in mind that a) I'm not computer savvy at all, and b) I do plan to go back and "pretty up" the blog a bit, correct grammatical errors, add tidbits that I may have forgotten . . . and I will add some video when we manage to get that off of our camera and online . . . Also, this blog post is REALLY long, but I've put the major sections in large font with green lettering, so feel free to scroll down and read the sections you care about. I really tried to create "jumps" in the post, but I just couldn't make it work. I didn't create multiple pages, because I want this blog to be more of a "trip diary" -- one trip per blog post. This makes it hard to read because the posts are long, but easier than flipping back and forth between pages!
I hope you enjoy!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 2 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Eating in India
- 5 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 6 Requesting Passport Number
- 7 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 8 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 9 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 10 Phu Quoc
- 11 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 12 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 13 5 weeks in Japan
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 16 Help! India Visa question....
- 17 Singapore hotel
- 18 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 19 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 20 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 21 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 22 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 24 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 25 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!