We just returned from a MAGICAL two-week trip to Sabah two weeks ago! THANK YOU TO SO MANY OF YOU WHO OFFERED ADVICE AND HELPED ME PLAN THIS TRIP!!!
... We took over 2500 pictures, and although I have been trying to get back to "life", I have managed to do a quick sort of the photos, yank what I think are some of the better ones, throw them up online, and create a blog with a VERY lengthy trip report and photos for your viewing pleasure!
I really wanted to get this trip report "out there", because I know fro experience how helpful they are for anyone planning a trip! Please keep in mind that a) I'm not computer savvy at all, and b) I do plan to go back and "pretty up" the blog a bit, correct grammatical errors, add tidbits that I may have forgotten . . . and I will add some video when we manage to get that off of our camera and online . . . Also, this blog post is REALLY long, but I've put the major sections in large font with green lettering, so feel free to scroll down and read the sections you care about. I really tried to create "jumps" in the post, but I just couldn't make it work. I didn't create multiple pages, because I want this blog to be more of a "trip diary" -- one trip per blog post. This makes it hard to read because the posts are long, but easier than flipping back and forth between pages!
I hope you enjoy!!
Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 2 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 3 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 4 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 5 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 6 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 9 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 10 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 11 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 12 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 13 Japan Itinerary for May
- 14 Thai island escape
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 17 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 20 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 South Korea 5 days
- 23 Japan -OAT tour
- 24 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 25 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu