I am travelling SEA for 5 months and was wondering what type of clothing is best for jungle trekking. Specifically what kind of pants are best, what material of shirt, and what to bring for warm clothing when it cools off. I want to be protected from misquotes and have my legs fully covered. Also, is it better to get my gear in North America or buy it when I arrive in SEA.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Bye bye SE Asia
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 7 Laos planning.
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Japan - costs
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Japan Rail Pass
- 15 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 16 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 17 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 18 Sri Lanka May
- 19 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 20 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 23 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 24 One night in Osaka
- 25 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017