I am travelling SEA for 5 months and was wondering what type of clothing is best for jungle trekking. Specifically what kind of pants are best, what material of shirt, and what to bring for warm clothing when it cools off. I want to be protected from misquotes and have my legs fully covered. Also, is it better to get my gear in North America or buy it when I arrive in SEA.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 is this a good travel plan?
- 2 알라딘 릴게임 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 3 다빈치 릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = vtk19.컴 ◎♧
- 4 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 5 currency conversion
- 6 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 7 Phenom Penh
- 8 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 9 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 10 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 11 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 12 One day in Saigon
- 13 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 14 Bali private driver recommendation
- 15 North India Itinerary advice
- 16 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 17 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 18 The Indian money crunch.
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 21 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?