I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Seeing autumn leaves in "rural" Japan
- 3 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 4 day bus Yangon -Kalaw?
- 5 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 6 help with itinerary!
- 7 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 8 Airport pick up from Narita
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 11 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 12 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 13 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 14 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 15 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 17 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 18 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 19 Christmas Time in India
- 20 Having doubts with China
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 23 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 24 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 25 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha