I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 2 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 5 Chiang Mai
- 6 Phuket Weather
- 7 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 8 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 9 hanoi eats
- 10 Castle & King tour operator review
- 11 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 14 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 15 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 16 Mongolia itinerary
- 17 Buying Jewelry in India
- 18 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 19 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 20 New Delhi - What to see?
- 21 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 22 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 23 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 24 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 25 Information on India Tour Company
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished