I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노여행♥◆ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═♥◆ 카지노여행
- 2 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 3 netflix customer service phone number1800-841-6436((!))
- 4 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 5 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 6 READ MORE== http://skincaresfreetrial.com/bisou-moisturizer-cream/
- 7 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 8 9 days in Bali
- 9 Activation of JR Pass
- 10 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 11 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 12 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 13 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 14 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 15 My new 10 year china visa
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 17 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 18 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 19 Layover in Hong Kong
- 20 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 21 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 22 Italy from an Asian base
- 23 2 weeks in Java
- 24 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 25 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished