I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 2 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 3 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 4 meeting at beijing airport
- 5 One week in Tokyo
- 6 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 7 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 11 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 12 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 13 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 15 Hotel in Singapore
- 16 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 17 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 18 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 19 Bali - January 2015
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Visa Cambodia
- 22 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 23 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 24 Two questions about Thailand
- 25 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan