I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12
- 2 Looking for interesting places in Malaysia.
- 3 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 JR Summer Seasonal Trains
- 6 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 7 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 8 What are the places to visit in Sikkim
- 9 China itinerary
- 10 Castle & King tour operator review
- 11 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 12 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 13 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 14 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 15 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 16 First trip to Japan
- 17 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 18 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 19 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 20 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 21 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 22 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 23 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 24 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 25 Northern India in June
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished