I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Bali or Fiji
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 6 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 7 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 8 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 9 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Don't use World Expeditions
- 12 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 17 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 18 3 days in Teheran
- 19 Destination Bangkok, again
- 20 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 21 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 22 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 23 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 24 Favorite travel apps?
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea