I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 3 weeks in Japan
- 5 New Years in Japan
- 6 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 7 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 8 Touristy Thailand
- 9 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 10 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 11 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 12 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 13 Myanmar tour companies
- 14 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 15 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 16 A Victory Day Tour
- 17 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 20 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 21 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 22 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 23 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 EF tours fired incompetent tour guide
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished