I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 2 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Bridge players Beware!!
- 5 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 8 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 9 Vaccinations
- 10 Chengdu and Beijing
- 11 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 12 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 13 2 months in Indonesia
- 14 a year in burma
- 15 First time to SEA
- 16 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 17 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 18 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Seoul Searching Questions
- 21 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 22 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 23 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 24 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 25 I miss Mongolia
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished