I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 2 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 3 Bangkok, day tours.
- 4 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 5 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 6 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 7 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 8 Kyushu in late September
- 9 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 10 hanoi eats
- 11 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 12 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 13 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 14 My First India Trip
- 15 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 16 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 17 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 18 Castle & King tour questions
- 19 5 days Japan
- 20 Bicycle riding required?
- 21 A train ride through Java
- 22 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 23 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 24 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 25 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished