I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished
- 1 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 2 SALAY from BAGAN
- 3 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 7 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 8 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 9 cell phone in india
- 10 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 11 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 16 Japan: best time to go?
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa