I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 2 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 3 Is this crazy?
- 4 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 5 thai baht allowance
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 8 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 11 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 12 In Seoul for one day
- 13 Japan & WiFi
- 14 Bali airport transportation
- 15 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 16 Travel Itenary
- 17 Halong Bay cruise
- 18 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 19 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 Passport for Indonesia
- 22 Fabric shops in India
- 23 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 24 japan itenirary help
- 25 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished