I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 2 Singapore weather in August/September
- 3 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 4 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 5 Japan for Foodies
- 6 One night in Osaka
- 7 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 8 First time going abroad
- 9 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 10 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Backpacking on a budget
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 15 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 16 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 17 electric plug
- 18 Day trips from Sapporo
- 19 Etiquette in Japan
- 20 Northern Thailand Options
- 21 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 22 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 23 Machiya Residence Inn-Kyoto
- 24 Staying Connected In Sri Lanka and India
- 25 Draft Itinerary and Questions
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished