I have finally finished the last of 29 blog entries covering our long family trip in July/August.
Entries cover Yangon, Bagan, Monywa, Mandalay, Pyin oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Kengtung (Kyaing Tong), Pinaya and Inle. I have tried to give as many tips and as much advice as possible to help readers.
The first blog entry is here:http://travelwithkidz.quivertreeworld.com/2011/08/29/visiting-myanmarburma-with-kids-where-why-preparations/
You can navigate to all the other entries from there.
Email me directly if you have any questions.
July/ August Burma triop with Kids - Blog finally finished
- 1 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 2 ypur daily news
- 3 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 4 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 5 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 6 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 7 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 8 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 9 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 10 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 11 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 12 Food in Uzbekistan
- 13 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 14 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 15 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 16 Train Fares in Japan
- 17 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 18 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 19 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 23 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 24 independent travel in India
- 25 Four Seasons Golden Triangle