I would be using the JR pass immediately upon arrival at NRT in order to get to Kyoto. I On the 7th day, I will either still be in the area or heading back towards Tokyo (undecided still). I would still need to get to Hakone and back to NRT. Maybe somewhere in Tokyo; Miho Beach I will be in Japan for 10 nights. From what I saw on hyperdia, I don't think a 14 day pass would be beneficial? Do the fares vary greatly by time of day?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 3 Train Travel in Thailand
- 4 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 5 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 6 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 9 Adventures Abroad
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 11 4.5 days in Singapore
- 12 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 13 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 14 Hakone question
- 15 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 16 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 17 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 18 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 21 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 22 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 23 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 24 Hong Kong early June
- 25 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP