I would be using the JR pass immediately upon arrival at NRT in order to get to Kyoto. I On the 7th day, I will either still be in the area or heading back towards Tokyo (undecided still). I would still need to get to Hakone and back to NRT. Maybe somewhere in Tokyo; Miho Beach I will be in Japan for 10 nights. From what I saw on hyperdia, I don't think a 14 day pass would be beneficial? Do the fares vary greatly by time of day?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 4 Sim cards and adaptors
- 5 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 6 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 India help needed
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Sri Lanka Visa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Hotel in Hanoi
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 15 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 16 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 17 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 18 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 21 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 22 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 23 Trekking outside Sapa
- 24 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 25 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang