I would be using the JR pass immediately upon arrival at NRT in order to get to Kyoto. I On the 7th day, I will either still be in the area or heading back towards Tokyo (undecided still). I would still need to get to Hakone and back to NRT. Maybe somewhere in Tokyo; Miho Beach I will be in Japan for 10 nights. From what I saw on hyperdia, I don't think a 14 day pass would be beneficial? Do the fares vary greatly by time of day?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Passport
- 2 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 3 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 Hotels in Puri
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Amakusa island help
- 11 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 12 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 13 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 14 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 15 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 16 Japan Itinerary
- 17 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 18 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 19 Toddler twin travel in India
- 20 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 21 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 22 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 25 Hong Kong - Travel Report