Can you please help me with my itinerary and the use of 7 days JR pass. Am opened to ideas and suggestions to perfect my first trip to Japan.
26 Mar, Arrive in Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
27 Mar, Visit Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
28 Mar, Visit Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
29 Mar, Go to Manza Onsen, sleep in Manza (this is an all inclusive trip from Shinjuku station) If you know better trips, please let me know.
30 Mar, Back to Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
31 Mar, Go to Takayama, sleep in Takayama
1 Apr, Go to Kyoto, sleep in Kyoto
2 Apr, Visit Kyoto, sleep Kyoto
3 Apr, Go to Nara for day trip, sleep in Kyoto
4 Apr, Go to Koyasan, sleep in Koyasan
5 Apr, Go back to Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
6 Apr, Last day of shopping, sleep in Tokyo
7 Apr, Fly back to Sydney.
Thank you in advance for your comments/suggestions/ideas. Was thinking of using JR Pass on 31 March.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Laos planning.
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!