Can you please help me with my itinerary and the use of 7 days JR pass. Am opened to ideas and suggestions to perfect my first trip to Japan.
26 Mar, Arrive in Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
27 Mar, Visit Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
28 Mar, Visit Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
29 Mar, Go to Manza Onsen, sleep in Manza (this is an all inclusive trip from Shinjuku station) If you know better trips, please let me know.
30 Mar, Back to Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
31 Mar, Go to Takayama, sleep in Takayama
1 Apr, Go to Kyoto, sleep in Kyoto
2 Apr, Visit Kyoto, sleep Kyoto
3 Apr, Go to Nara for day trip, sleep in Kyoto
4 Apr, Go to Koyasan, sleep in Koyasan
5 Apr, Go back to Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
6 Apr, Last day of shopping, sleep in Tokyo
7 Apr, Fly back to Sydney.
Thank you in advance for your comments/suggestions/ideas. Was thinking of using JR Pass on 31 March.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바카라 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 is this a good travel plan?
- 5 Phenom Penh
- 6 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 7 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 8 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 9 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 10 One day in Saigon
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Bali private driver recommendation
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 The Indian money crunch.
- 17 The truth about elephant tourism
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 20 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 21 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 22 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 Kerala trip
- 25 E Visa for India?