Can you please help me with my itinerary and the use of 7 days JR pass. Am opened to ideas and suggestions to perfect my first trip to Japan.
26 Mar, Arrive in Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
27 Mar, Visit Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
28 Mar, Visit Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
29 Mar, Go to Manza Onsen, sleep in Manza (this is an all inclusive trip from Shinjuku station) If you know better trips, please let me know.
30 Mar, Back to Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
31 Mar, Go to Takayama, sleep in Takayama
1 Apr, Go to Kyoto, sleep in Kyoto
2 Apr, Visit Kyoto, sleep Kyoto
3 Apr, Go to Nara for day trip, sleep in Kyoto
4 Apr, Go to Koyasan, sleep in Koyasan
5 Apr, Go back to Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
6 Apr, Last day of shopping, sleep in Tokyo
7 Apr, Fly back to Sydney.
Thank you in advance for your comments/suggestions/ideas. Was thinking of using JR Pass on 31 March.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 First time to India
- 4 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 First time getting out of the country
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 11 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 12 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 13 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 14 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 18 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 19 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 20 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 21 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 22 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 23 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 24 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 25 November, March, June... Japan?