I'm slightly confused by some of the conflicting information I've read regarding the tours at some of the major tourist spots in Seoul. I'm interested in going on some of the English and Chinese language tours however I'm not sure whether I need to make a booking in advance? Some of the websites state that advance booking is required (for Jongmyo Shrine especially, for example) however I've also read blog posts, forums, etc where people have simply just turned up and could join a tour without booking? Just wanted some clarification. Thanks.
Jongmyo, Gyeongbokgung, etc tour bookings?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 2 Weeks - Japan, China, Taiwan?
- 3 One Month in Vietnam January 2012 - Car and Driver
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 6 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 7 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 8 Vietnam and coffee
- 9 I'm going to Japan!
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 12 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 13 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 14 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 How safe is Delhi/India
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport