I'm slightly confused by some of the conflicting information I've read regarding the tours at some of the major tourist spots in Seoul. I'm interested in going on some of the English and Chinese language tours however I'm not sure whether I need to make a booking in advance? Some of the websites state that advance booking is required (for Jongmyo Shrine especially, for example) however I've also read blog posts, forums, etc where people have simply just turned up and could join a tour without booking? Just wanted some clarification. Thanks.
Jongmyo, Gyeongbokgung, etc tour bookings?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 7 First time to srilanka
- 8 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 9 where can i find replica handbags
- 10 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 13 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female