I was wondering it it's possible to do Ranakpur as a day trip from Jodphur? I think Ranakpur is about a 3 hours drive from Udaipur on the way to Jodphur, but I don't know how far the temple is from Jodphur. I would love to see the temple, but I don't have time to visit Udaipur on this trip. I'll be in Jodphur the 2nd week of November.
Jodphur day trip to Ranakpur ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 4 Kashmir today
- 5 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 6 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 7 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 8 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 11 Triple Room in Singapore
- 12 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 13 What I like about Mumbai
- 14 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 15 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 16 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 17 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 21 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 22 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 23 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu