We'll be staying 6 nights in Ubud at komaneka Bisma, but also wanted to see a beach area in Bali as well. So, I only have two nights,,,,and am torn between the two resorts. I've read the Legian is nicer than the Oberoi, but don't want to spend the additional cost. About $300 a night is my limit. Any thoughts about which beach and property would be a better experience? We'll be going to the beach first and ending at Ubud.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 2 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 3 Phuket
- 4 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 5 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 6 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 7 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 8 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 9 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 10 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 11 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 12 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 13 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 16 Beautiful location for painting
- 17 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 18 Train Travel in Thailand
- 19 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 20 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 22 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 24 Hotels in Krabi area
- 25 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan