We'll be staying 6 nights in Ubud at komaneka Bisma, but also wanted to see a beach area in Bali as well. So, I only have two nights,,,,and am torn between the two resorts. I've read the Legian is nicer than the Oberoi, but don't want to spend the additional cost. About $300 a night is my limit. Any thoughts about which beach and property would be a better experience? We'll be going to the beach first and ending at Ubud.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 2 JAPANiCAN.com
- 3 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 4 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 5 Castle & King tour questions
- 6 5 days Japan
- 7 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 8 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 9 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 10 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 11 A train ride through Java
- 12 Bicycle riding required?
- 13 hanoi eats
- 14 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 15 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 Malaysia travel route help!
- 18 3 weeks itinerary China
- 19 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 20 Yangon Made Easy
- 21 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 22 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 23 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 24 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 25 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014