We'll be staying 6 nights in Ubud at komaneka Bisma, but also wanted to see a beach area in Bali as well. So, I only have two nights,,,,and am torn between the two resorts. I've read the Legian is nicer than the Oberoi, but don't want to spend the additional cost. About $300 a night is my limit. Any thoughts about which beach and property would be a better experience? We'll be going to the beach first and ending at Ubud.
Jimbaran Puri Bali vs. Oberoi at Seminyak
- 1 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 4 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Visit To Goa
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 10 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 11 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 12 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 15 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 16 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 17 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 18 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 19 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 South East Asia
- 22 India's Online VISA Application
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 25 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand