We'll be staying 6 nights in Ubud at komaneka Bisma, but also wanted to see a beach area in Bali as well. So, I only have two nights,,,,and am torn between the two resorts. I've read the Legian is nicer than the Oberoi, but don't want to spend the additional cost. About $300 a night is my limit. Any thoughts about which beach and property would be a better experience? We'll be going to the beach first and ending at Ubud.
Jimbaran Puri Bali vs. Oberoi at Seminyak
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 2 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 3 Castle & King
- 4 North Vietnam Again!
- 5 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 6 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 7 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 8 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 9 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 10 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 11 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 14 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 15 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 16 One week in India
- 17 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 18 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 19 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 20 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 21 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 22 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 23 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 24 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 25 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?