We'll be staying 6 nights in Ubud at komaneka Bisma, but also wanted to see a beach area in Bali as well. So, I only have two nights,,,,and am torn between the two resorts. I've read the Legian is nicer than the Oberoi, but don't want to spend the additional cost. About $300 a night is my limit. Any thoughts about which beach and property would be a better experience? We'll be going to the beach first and ending at Ubud.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 2 base bangkok or manilla
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 10 Mount Koya
- 11 Sometahing is wrong
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 Twin rooms in Japan
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week