I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY REAL & FAKE PASSPORTS(email@example.com) ETC
- 2 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 3 Hoi An in December?
- 4 Bali airport transportation
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 8 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 12 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 13 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 14 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 15 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 16 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 17 Passport for Indonesia
- 18 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 19 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 20 Is this crazy?
- 21 Dollar traveller cheques
- 22 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 23 India help with where to go
- 24 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue