I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 11 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 12 Bye bye SE Asia
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018