I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Visiting China - must be tour
- 6 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 12 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 13 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 14 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 15 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 16 An island paradise?
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 19 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 20 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 21 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 22 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 25 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong