I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 2 Being customs
- 3 Itinerary feedback please
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 7 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 8 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 9 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 10 Tips in Myanmar
- 11 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 12 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Road Scholar tour in China
- 15 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 16 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 17 myanmar
- 18 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 19 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 20 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 21 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 24 Travel India solo
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017