I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 3 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 4 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Hong Kong
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 9 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 10 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 11 Something about... Malaysia
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 Terracotta Warriors
- 16 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 17 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 18 hiking japan sept
- 19 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 20 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 21 The best way to My Son
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 25 trying to fathom Chinese train travel