I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu in late September
- 2 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 3 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 4 Bangkok, day tours.
- 5 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 6 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 7 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 10 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 11 hanoi eats
- 12 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 13 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 14 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 15 My First India Trip
- 16 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 17 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 18 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 19 Castle & King tour questions
- 20 5 days Japan
- 21 Bicycle riding required?
- 22 A train ride through Java
- 23 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 24 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 25 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali