I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 2 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 3 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 6 Japan itinerary advice
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 9 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 10 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 21 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 22 Beijing tours
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR