I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 2 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 3 OAT trip to India
- 4 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 5 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 6 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 7 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 8 Hakone Free Pass
- 9 Castle & King tour operator review
- 10 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 11 First trip to Japan
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 What beach to choose?!?!
- 14 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 15 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 16 Singapore or Bali
- 17 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 18 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 19 RHK'S Spring trip
- 20 Hotels in Beijing
- 21 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 22 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 23 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 25 Kunming, Yunnan, China