I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Travel agent in India. Any Advise?
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 New Thai Visa
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 6 Things You May Want To Know About Vietnam Visa On Arrival In 2017
- 6 TOP 1O MUST – TRY VIETNAM DISHES IN HA NOI FOR FOOD LOVING GLOBETROTTERS
- 7 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 8 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Traffic and Police in India
- 18 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 19 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 20 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 21 3 weeks in Japan
- 22 A first time for everything in Japan
- 23 India Tour Companies
- 24 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 25 Tokyo-to do and districts