I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 3 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 6 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 7 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 8 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 9 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 10 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 11 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 12 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 13 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 14 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali
- 19 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 20 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 21 India E Tourist Visa
- 22 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 23 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 24 New Travelor
- 25 Beautiful location for painting