I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 of the flooring
- 2 on the dash of red jump
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 5 India Safari 2017
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Datong in Winter
- 8 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 9 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 10 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 11 haneda hotel
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 Rishikesh, India
- 14 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 15 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 16 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 17 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 20 Japan- National Holiday
- 21 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 22 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 23 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 24 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 25 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed