I am planning a trip to India starting this August. Would be concentrating on the national parks in India, especially Bandhavgarh National Park, Ranthambore and Corbett. I have booked with the wildflower resort at Bandhavgarh ( www.wildflowerresort.in ) based on recommendation by a friend who had stayed here earlier. However the wildflower resort and also other hotels in bandhavgarh have informed me that forest jeep safaris bookings have still not opened for coming October. The safari charges for october 2014 are not mentioned on any travel forums. Even the government portal is silent about the charges. However as per the information a total of six people can go in one jeep for a safari. I am interested in sharing the safaris with travelers having photographic interests. The charges quoted to me by the hotel are
Air-conditioned Deluxe Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 4000 indian rupees per night . (for 2 Pax )
Jeep safari in premium zone for 8000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
Jeep safari in non premium zone for 6000 indian rupees (for 6 pax)
The safari charges include permit, jeep and forest guide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 2 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 3 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 4 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 5 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 6 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 7 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 8 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 9 India Trip Report
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 12 7.5 days in India
- 13 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 14 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 15 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 16 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 17 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 18 Phuket
- 19 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 20 Japan: ATM Machines
- 21 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 22 Don't forget the wellies...
- 23 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 So, why go to Vietnam?