I just change my mind and after Phuket i´m going to get a flight to Jakarta to stay some days in Java island, but i need some tips.
For Indonesia i have around 10-12 days in next march 2014, after get a flight to Bangkok and home.
How many days can i Java and Bali?
Is there some kind of land/boat transport between the island? in this way i can get more of the Java island.
I love outdoors activities, mountain, nature, beach, hikes, rivers and so on!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 2 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 3 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 4 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 5 Bridge players Beware!!
- 6 Southern India here we come
- 7 Vaccinations
- 8 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 9 Capsule hotels
- 10 Borneo forest fires
- 11 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 12 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 13 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 14 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 15 Chengdu and Beijing
- 16 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 17 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 18 2 months in Indonesia
- 19 a year in burma
- 20 First time to SEA
- 21 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 22 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 23 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 24 Seoul Searching Questions
- 25 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?