I just change my mind and after Phuket i´m going to get a flight to Jakarta to stay some days in Java island, but i need some tips.
For Indonesia i have around 10-12 days in next march 2014, after get a flight to Bangkok and home.
How many days can i Java and Bali?
Is there some kind of land/boat transport between the island? in this way i can get more of the Java island.
I love outdoors activities, mountain, nature, beach, hikes, rivers and so on!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 2 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Eating in India
- 5 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 6 Requesting Passport Number
- 7 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 8 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 9 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 10 Phu Quoc
- 11 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 12 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 13 5 weeks in Japan
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 16 Help! India Visa question....
- 17 Singapore hotel
- 18 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 19 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 20 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 21 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 22 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 24 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 25 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016