I just change my mind and after Phuket i´m going to get a flight to Jakarta to stay some days in Java island, but i need some tips.
For Indonesia i have around 10-12 days in next march 2014, after get a flight to Bangkok and home.
How many days can i Java and Bali?
Is there some kind of land/boat transport between the island? in this way i can get more of the Java island.
I love outdoors activities, mountain, nature, beach, hikes, rivers and so on!
Java and Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 3 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 4 Need a guide in Burma?
- 5 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 6 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 7 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 8 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 9 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 10 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 11 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 12 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 13 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 14 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 15 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 17 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 18 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 19 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea