I just change my mind and after Phuket i´m going to get a flight to Jakarta to stay some days in Java island, but i need some tips.
For Indonesia i have around 10-12 days in next march 2014, after get a flight to Bangkok and home.
How many days can i Java and Bali?
Is there some kind of land/boat transport between the island? in this way i can get more of the Java island.
I love outdoors activities, mountain, nature, beach, hikes, rivers and so on!
Java and Bali
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 3 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 4 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 5 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 6 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Anyone in Bangkok
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?