I just change my mind and after Phuket i´m going to get a flight to Jakarta to stay some days in Java island, but i need some tips.
For Indonesia i have around 10-12 days in next march 2014, after get a flight to Bangkok and home.
How many days can i Java and Bali?
Is there some kind of land/boat transport between the island? in this way i can get more of the Java island.
I love outdoors activities, mountain, nature, beach, hikes, rivers and so on!
Java and Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 2 china
- 3 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 6 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 7 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 8 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 9 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 10 New airport in Mumbai
- 11 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Driving in Laos
- 14 Two questions about Thailand
- 15 One week in Tokyo
- 16 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 17 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 18 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 19 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 20 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 21 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 22 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 23 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh