I'm going to Jaipur for 2 days over New Year's Eve. Trying to decide if we should stay at the Lebua lodge vs. resort OR the Fairmont Jaipur. Please let me know if you've tried any of these 3 properties.
Also, can you recommend a good restaurant for new year's eve? I know most hotels have pre-fixe dinners (Taj Rambaugh is $200 USD per person which is steep). Any other recommendations within neighboring hotels or these 3 listed?
Lastly, what are some must see, must do, must shop recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/strongmen-male-enhancement/
- 2 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 7 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 19 Himachal Pradesh
- 20 Luggage size China ?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Thai Elephants
- 23 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 24 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 25 Sri Lanka in August
Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!