I'm going to Jaipur for 2 days over New Year's Eve. Trying to decide if we should stay at the Lebua lodge vs. resort OR the Fairmont Jaipur. Please let me know if you've tried any of these 3 properties.
Also, can you recommend a good restaurant for new year's eve? I know most hotels have pre-fixe dinners (Taj Rambaugh is $200 USD per person which is steep). Any other recommendations within neighboring hotels or these 3 listed?
Lastly, what are some must see, must do, must shop recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 2 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 5 Travel India solo
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Osaka, aquarium?
- 10 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 11 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 12 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 13 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 14 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 15 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Indonesia travel agent
- 18 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 19 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 20 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 21 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 22 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 23 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!