I'm going to Jaipur for 2 days over New Year's Eve. Trying to decide if we should stay at the Lebua lodge vs. resort OR the Fairmont Jaipur. Please let me know if you've tried any of these 3 properties.
Also, can you recommend a good restaurant for new year's eve? I know most hotels have pre-fixe dinners (Taj Rambaugh is $200 USD per person which is steep). Any other recommendations within neighboring hotels or these 3 listed?
Lastly, what are some must see, must do, must shop recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Get the products and services directly from the godown
- 2 LGBT tour service and personal tour guide in Taiwan!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 sri lanka- tips required
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 9 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 10 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 19 Christmas in the Alps
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!