I'm going to Jaipur for 2 days over New Year's Eve. Trying to decide if we should stay at the Lebua lodge vs. resort OR the Fairmont Jaipur. Please let me know if you've tried any of these 3 properties.
Also, can you recommend a good restaurant for new year's eve? I know most hotels have pre-fixe dinners (Taj Rambaugh is $200 USD per person which is steep). Any other recommendations within neighboring hotels or these 3 listed?
Lastly, what are some must see, must do, must shop recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A great trip in India
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 7 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 8 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 9 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 10 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 11 Beijing tours
- 12 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 15 Takayama trail, Japan
- 16 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 17 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 18 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 19 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 22 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 25 Hútòng Walking
Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!