Just found this excellent site with Japanese phrases for travelers with audio files to listen to the pronunciation. It's very extensive to cover many different situations that travelers may need. I'm just copying down some useful phrases to use in restaurants, like "What do you recommend?" , "What is your specialty?", etc.
Wish there's a free Android app like this too (without requiring internet connection)! Anyone know of one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 4 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 5 Help link building services
- 6 http://www.supplementadvise.com/alpha-boost/
- 7 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 8 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 9 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 12 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 15 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 16 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 18 Totally unprepared
- 19 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 20 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 21 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 22 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 23 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu