Just found this excellent site with Japanese phrases for travelers with audio files to listen to the pronunciation. It's very extensive to cover many different situations that travelers may need. I'm just copying down some useful phrases to use in restaurants, like "What do you recommend?" , "What is your specialty?", etc.
Wish there's a free Android app like this too (without requiring internet connection)! Anyone know of one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 LEXMARK Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan