Just found this excellent site with Japanese phrases for travelers with audio files to listen to the pronunciation. It's very extensive to cover many different situations that travelers may need. I'm just copying down some useful phrases to use in restaurants, like "What do you recommend?" , "What is your specialty?", etc.
Wish there's a free Android app like this too (without requiring internet connection)! Anyone know of one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour