Has anyone rented the Wi-Fi devices in Japan?
We are going for 8 days and I thought it would be really helpful to have.
This vendor seemed okay. http://www.globaladvancedcomm.com/pocketwifi.html Anyone have any experience with them or suggestion for someone else they have used.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Idiotic time zone question
- 2 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Sometahing is wrong
- 5 Twin rooms in Japan
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 base bangkok or manilla
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Change my Itinerary?
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 13 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 14 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 15 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 16 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 17 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 18 Impressions of India
- 19 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 20 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 21 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 24 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 25 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?