Planning a 3 week trip to Japan and wondered your thoughts on the weather between late September and the end of October. I have read that there could be a lot of rain in October, but have also read that October can be a great time to visit Japan. Any thoughts?
Japan weather in Sept/Oct
- 1 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 2 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 3 Hello, Vietnam
- 4 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 7 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 8 Sri Lanka
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Kashmir or Nepal
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Ipoh
- 15 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 16 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 17 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 18 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India