In a couple of months we are arriving NRT at 4:00 pm with our rail passes and hope to catch a fast train ,short of Nozomi, to Kyoto that evening. If there is a train ,I haven't figured out Hyperdia yet, is there a way to make reservations from U.S.? After a couple of days we are heading to Shikoku, is it complicated, ie. a lot of connections, to take a JR Kyoto- Takamtsu and then all the way back to Tokyo a couple days later?
- 1 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 2 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 5 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 6 Wildlife Tour of India
- 7 Udaipur, India
- 8 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 9 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 13 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 16 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore