In a couple of months we are arriving NRT at 4:00 pm with our rail passes and hope to catch a fast train ,short of Nozomi, to Kyoto that evening. If there is a train ,I haven't figured out Hyperdia yet, is there a way to make reservations from U.S.? After a couple of days we are heading to Shikoku, is it complicated, ie. a lot of connections, to take a JR Kyoto- Takamtsu and then all the way back to Tokyo a couple days later?
- 1 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 2 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 3 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 4 Ipoh
- 5 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 6 Wildlife Tour of India
- 7 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 8 white sand beaches in thailand
- 9 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 water delivery and water dispenser
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Cell Phones in India
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 21 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 24 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 25 Best Time to Visit Goa