I'm hoping that someone will be able to give feedback and answer itinerary questions for my upcoming trip to Japan 24 January-5 February.
Although travelling alone I have a few contacts in Tokyo to go to eat with and I'm lucky enough to have booked my flights during Japan Restaurant Week (top restaurants with affordable lunch and dinner menus). I will be eating all sorts of Japanese cuisine during the trip but I am mainly interested in trying high class sushi restaurants with the promotion. So my first question is, has anyone tried the following in Tokyo:
Also I have been searching for a day sushi class in tokyo for under 10,000 JPY. So far I've only seen Sakura Sushi school offering classes in simple English. The Tsukiji market walk and sushi making tour looks a little overpriced and mainstream. Has anyone any alternatives to these in Tokyo?
Now, here's my proposed itinerary:
-3 nights in Tokyo.
(Start 7 day JR pass)
-1 night Osaka
-1 day/night Kinosaki. My favourite Ryokan is Onishiya Suisyouen. Has anyone been and in Kinosaki If I get room only, where can I eat the winter crab?
-4 nights in Kyoto. I'm booked for a private sushi cooking class with Kyotouzuki.
-I would like to stop off for the day near Mt. Fuji on my way back to Tokyo and so far I've heard Shizuoka is interesting for scenery/tea/strawberry beaches. Is this doable?
-Last 3 nights in Tokyo.
I also welcome Japanese art expo or other sushi related suggestions that are scheduled during my stay and I am still flexible to change the itinerary.
Thanks and Happy 2013!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 여신 ▶ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 2 야마토릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 신천지릴게임 ▶ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 5 황금성릴게임 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 6 바다이야기릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 7 다놀자총판 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 8 무료알라딘 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 9 다놀자 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 10 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 11 바카라 ※연결 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 12 무료야마토 ▼ 접속 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 13 무료손오공 ◐ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 "necessities" for India
- 17 50th Anniversary trip
- 18 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 19 Mandalay questions
- 20 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 21 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 22 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i