We will be visiting Japan late October, arriving Narita International Airport. We have purchased and ordinary Japan Rail Pass. Can we use the rail pass to go from Narita to Kyoto without extra charge? What would be the route (trains to take. We will visit Nara from Kyoto - will our pass work for this leg? Next we will go to Hiroshima from Kyoto and then return to Tokyo. Will the rail pass work for all these routs. the pass says it is not valid on NOZOMI trains. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Japan Rail Pass Narita to Kyoto
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 3 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 4 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 5 Japan in July?
- 6 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 7 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 8 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 9 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 10 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 13 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 14 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 15 2-3 days in Georgia
- 16 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 17 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 18 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 23 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 24 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand