My husband and I are looking into going to Tokyo over the New Year. We were thinking of going from December 27 to January 4 - has anyone been over this period of time? Do you think we would have enough to do? How much is actually closed, in terms of restaurants and stores, karaoke, arcades, etc?
Also, has anyone spent New Years Eve in Tokyo - what is the place? I've heard that Shibuya is great.
We have been to Tokyo before, so it wouldn't be our first visit.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 검증된놀이터【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0004】】♫nkh해외스포츠사이트
- 2 안전한놀이터【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 0004 】●사설사이트추천
- 3 피나클에이전시【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0004】】☭tmp해외사설사이트
- 4 해외스포츠배팅사이트【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0004】】✉bxa사설배팅
- 5 해외스포츠배팅사이트【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0004】】✉bxa사설배팅
- 6 안전놀이터〃〃SCB 33。ＣOM【코드: 0004】〃〃스포츠
- 7 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Takayama trail, Japan
- 16 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 17 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 18 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 19 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 22 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 23 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?