My husband and I are looking into going to Tokyo over the New Year. We were thinking of going from December 27 to January 4 - has anyone been over this period of time? Do you think we would have enough to do? How much is actually closed, in terms of restaurants and stores, karaoke, arcades, etc?
Also, has anyone spent New Years Eve in Tokyo - what is the place? I've heard that Shibuya is great.
We have been to Tokyo before, so it wouldn't be our first visit.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thai Elephants
- 2 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 3 Japan/Korea/HK
- 4 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 5 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 8 India itinerary critique please
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 14 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Mumbai short visit
- 19 which city should i start from first
- 20 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 21 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Camel Safar in Rajastan
- 24 Looking for Hong Kong (HK) Tourism Guide
- 25 Hong Kong