I am looking forward to our upcoming trip to Japan in late November. I would love some suggestions as to how to fill our days. We have been to Kyoto / Nara in the past, and want a day or two in Kyoto, but not Nara. We are going specifically for fall foliage, so that will dictate where we go I guess.
I found out the Osaka Marathon is November 25 (sunday) while we are there, which we think might inconvenience us and we're best getting out of Osaka that day. Thoughts?
My idea of a schedule is - please comment!
arrive Saturday 6am, check into hotel (Sheraton), explore Osaka sights
Sunday - have to transfer hotels (to St. Regis), leave bags, then leave Osaka for the day. Kyoto is colors are in bloom, or Kobe.
Monday - Kyoto
Tuesday - another day trip? please help
Wednesday - Osaka - flight leaves at 9pm at night
It seems Mt. Koyo is too much for a day trip (I don't want to spend the night). We don't really want to go to Hiroshima either. I know there are some sand dunes...any other suggestions? Also is Kobe worth a day trip? I hear mixed reviews.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer