I am looking forward to our upcoming trip to Japan in late November. I would love some suggestions as to how to fill our days. We have been to Kyoto / Nara in the past, and want a day or two in Kyoto, but not Nara. We are going specifically for fall foliage, so that will dictate where we go I guess.
I found out the Osaka Marathon is November 25 (sunday) while we are there, which we think might inconvenience us and we're best getting out of Osaka that day. Thoughts?
My idea of a schedule is - please comment!
arrive Saturday 6am, check into hotel (Sheraton), explore Osaka sights
Sunday - have to transfer hotels (to St. Regis), leave bags, then leave Osaka for the day. Kyoto is colors are in bloom, or Kobe.
Monday - Kyoto
Tuesday - another day trip? please help
Wednesday - Osaka - flight leaves at 9pm at night
It seems Mt. Koyo is too much for a day trip (I don't want to spend the night). We don't really want to go to Hiroshima either. I know there are some sand dunes...any other suggestions? Also is Kobe worth a day trip? I hear mixed reviews.
Japan - Osaka based Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 black magic specialist baba ji+91-9815331734
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 6 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 7 Indonesian visa update
- 8 Honeymoon In sept
- 9 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 10 Vietnam October 2014
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 where can i find replica handbags
- 14 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 15 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 16 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 17 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 18 Destination Bangkok, again
- 19 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 20 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 21 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 22 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 23 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 24 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 25 3 days in Teheran