I had kind of finalized Singapore-Bangkok and one more beach place in Thailand.
But then I again started thinking of Japan vs. the above places ? We are a family of 4 with kids aged 8 and 10.
Any pros and cons of Japan vs Singapore/Thailand ? The trip will be for 14 days from Dec. 22nd till Jan. 4th. Is Japan kid friendly or will kids be bored there ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 2 토토축구배팅（⋰✢⋱ YOYO88 .COM ⋰✢⋱）^gallo^ 토토추천코드
- 3 다놀자총판 ☞◇접 속 : vtk19.컴 ☞◇
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 is this a good travel plan?
- 6 Phenom Penh
- 7 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 8 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 9 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 10 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 11 One day in Saigon
- 12 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 13 Bali private driver recommendation
- 14 North India Itinerary advice
- 15 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 16 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 17 The Indian money crunch.
- 18 The truth about elephant tourism
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 21 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 22 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 23 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 24 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 25 Kerala trip