I had kind of finalized Singapore-Bangkok and one more beach place in Thailand.
But then I again started thinking of Japan vs. the above places ? We are a family of 4 with kids aged 8 and 10.
Any pros and cons of Japan vs Singapore/Thailand ? The trip will be for 14 days from Dec. 22nd till Jan. 4th. Is Japan kid friendly or will kids be bored there ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 2 Passport
- 3 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 4 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 5 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 6 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 7 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 8 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 9 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 12 Amakusa island help
- 13 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 18 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans