I had kind of finalized Singapore-Bangkok and one more beach place in Thailand.
But then I again started thinking of Japan vs. the above places ? We are a family of 4 with kids aged 8 and 10.
Any pros and cons of Japan vs Singapore/Thailand ? The trip will be for 14 days from Dec. 22nd till Jan. 4th. Is Japan kid friendly or will kids be bored there ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://revitasencesss.simplesite.com/
- 2 http://www.thecrazymass.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 3 Hoi An in December?
- 4 Dollar traveller cheques
- 5 Hastelloy Tube manufacturers in China
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 7 Laundry In Vietnam
- 8 http://www.toptryloburn.com/choice-eye-cream-moisturizer/
- 9 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 10 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 11 V Tight Gel
- 12 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 13 Halong Bay cruise
- 14 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 17 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 18 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 19 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 22 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 23 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 24 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 25 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra