I had kind of finalized Singapore-Bangkok and one more beach place in Thailand.
But then I again started thinking of Japan vs. the above places ? We are a family of 4 with kids aged 8 and 10.
Any pros and cons of Japan vs Singapore/Thailand ? The trip will be for 14 days from Dec. 22nd till Jan. 4th. Is Japan kid friendly or will kids be bored there ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 Rental Car Bali
- 4 Sulawesi
- 5 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 8 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 9 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 10 http://www.tophealthresource.com/xtrcut/
- 11 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 12 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 13 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 14 Some notes about South Korea
- 15 Travelling to SEA
- 16 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 19 Made the Jump!
- 20 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 21 passport visa ques.
- 22 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 23 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 24 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 25 In Seoul for one day