I had kind of finalized Singapore-Bangkok and one more beach place in Thailand.
But then I again started thinking of Japan vs. the above places ? We are a family of 4 with kids aged 8 and 10.
Any pros and cons of Japan vs Singapore/Thailand ? The trip will be for 14 days from Dec. 22nd till Jan. 4th. Is Japan kid friendly or will kids be bored there ?
Thanks a lot.
Japan or Singapore/Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Has Anyone been to Nagaland in North Eastern India?
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 3 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 4 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 5 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 7 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 10 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 11 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 Indian visa
- 17 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 18 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 19 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 20 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 21 Art in Shanghai
- 22 Dress code in India
- 23 One week in India
- 24 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 25 Bali for 10 days need help with budget