I had kind of finalized Singapore-Bangkok and one more beach place in Thailand.
But then I again started thinking of Japan vs. the above places ? We are a family of 4 with kids aged 8 and 10.
Any pros and cons of Japan vs Singapore/Thailand ? The trip will be for 14 days from Dec. 22nd till Jan. 4th. Is Japan kid friendly or will kids be bored there ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 2 New Years in Japan
- 3 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 4 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 5 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 6 Sri Lanka in December
- 7 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 8 New Thai Visa
- 9 january 31 in colombo
- 10 Serendipity Srilanka
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Traffic and Police in India
- 14 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 15 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 16 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 3 weeks in Japan
- 19 A first time for everything in Japan
- 20 India Tour Companies
- 21 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 22 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 23 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 24 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 25 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand