I had kind of finalized Singapore-Bangkok and one more beach place in Thailand.
But then I again started thinking of Japan vs. the above places ? We are a family of 4 with kids aged 8 and 10.
Any pros and cons of Japan vs Singapore/Thailand ? The trip will be for 14 days from Dec. 22nd till Jan. 4th. Is Japan kid friendly or will kids be bored there ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 REFRESH @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Terracotta Warriors
- 4 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 5 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 hiking japan sept
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 12 The best way to My Son
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 16 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 25 shanghai for 4 days