We are in the midst of planning our first trip to Asia. We are considering China and Japan, I can speak a little Mandarin already and will be start learning Japanese later this year anyway. We are interested in both countries food and cultures, their mega cities, and old temples, as well as their natural beauty. We prefer Japan slightly more than China, but China seems to be growing so rapidly I don't want to be too late. Please help, and thanks in advance!
Japan or China? First Trip to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 7 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 10 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 11 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 12 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 13 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 14 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 17 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 18 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 19 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 20 Japan Itinerary for May
- 21 Thai island escape
- 22 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 23 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China