We are in the midst of planning our first trip to Asia. We are considering China and Japan, I can speak a little Mandarin already and will be start learning Japanese later this year anyway. We are interested in both countries food and cultures, their mega cities, and old temples, as well as their natural beauty. We prefer Japan slightly more than China, but China seems to be growing so rapidly I don't want to be too late. Please help, and thanks in advance!
Japan or China? First Trip to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 200cc UTV for teenagers
- 2 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 3 200cc UTV for teenagers
- 4 Independent female traveller
- 5 One week in India
- 6 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 7 Travel Within -- The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- 8 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 9 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 10 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 11 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 12 Castle & King
- 13 North Vietnam Again!
- 14 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 15 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 18 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 21 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 22 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 23 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 24 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 25 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor