I am trying to reserve seats on the Odakyu Romance Car. I also read about the Hakone Free pass which allows hop on an off on all transportation in Hakone region. Does this cover the Romance car too? If yes, how do I purchase the free pass and then reserve the seats on the train? This part is not clear on their website.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ok카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 the카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 안전한카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 12 Magical India
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 16 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 17 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 21 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 22 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 23 Himachal Pradesh
- 24 Luggage size China ?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service