I am trying to reserve seats on the Odakyu Romance Car. I also read about the Hakone Free pass which allows hop on an off on all transportation in Hakone region. Does this cover the Romance car too? If yes, how do I purchase the free pass and then reserve the seats on the train? This part is not clear on their website.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 2 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 3 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 4 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 5 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Kerala trip
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 E Visa for India?
- 13 1-2 months South East Asia
- 14 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 15 Help - India.
- 16 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 17 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 18 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 19 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 20 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 21 Side trips from Taipei
- 22 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 23 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 24 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 25 Bicycling in Vietnam