I'll go to Japan on 6 May and arrive in Narita around 7PM. I need to go to Morioka(north Japan) I'm thinking to take night bus to go to Morioka after arrive Narita. I'm searching night bus from Narita area but I can't find it. I found night bus from Tokyo Disny land and around Tokyo stations. Do you know any night bus from Narita area to go to Morioka?
Japan night bus
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 3 Khao Lak
- 4 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 7 Photos from India!
- 8 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 11 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 12 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 13 Myanmar River Cruises
- 14 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 15 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 16 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 17 How to handle cash in Japan
- 18 Great Wall hike
- 19 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 20 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 21 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 22 Six days in Hong Kong
- 23 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 24 Storing photos while traveling
- 25 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai