Hi , My family of 5 will be flying to San Fransisco from Kuala Lumpur with a 19 hour transit at Narita Airport. As Malaysians we need a visa if we want to go out of Narita airport and its a hassle getting it in Malaysia. Is there an airport hotel that we can use without going out of the airport? There is bed and shower but they are open for limited time only and they charge by the hour. I don't intend to venture into Tokyo as we have all been there. Thanks.
Japan Narita Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 4 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 5 Phuket
- 6 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 9 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 10 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 11 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 14 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 15 India, What Can I Say!
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 21 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 22 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 23 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Angkor - when to go?