Hi , My family of 5 will be flying to San Fransisco from Kuala Lumpur with a 19 hour transit at Narita Airport. As Malaysians we need a visa if we want to go out of Narita airport and its a hassle getting it in Malaysia. Is there an airport hotel that we can use without going out of the airport? There is bed and shower but they are open for limited time only and they charge by the hour. I don't intend to venture into Tokyo as we have all been there. Thanks.
Japan Narita Airport
- 1 Buying Jewelry in India
- 2 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 5 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 6 Cell Phones in India
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 9 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 10 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 13 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 14 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 15 Kashmir or Nepal
- 16 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 white sand beaches in thailand
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 24 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 25 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars