I doubt we buy tickets on the bus itself: it's the 'Kitaena line' - please, can someone tell me; would there be a kiosk or machine in the station?
Japan kiso valley: bus nakatsugawa to magome
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 2 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 3 India and Nepal 2014
- 4 India and Nepal 2014
- 5 Independent female traveller
- 6 Tour company practices
- 7 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 8 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 9 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 10 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 11 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 12 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 13 Help! Which to choose?
- 14 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 15 North Vietnam Again!
- 16 Passport Safety
- 17 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 Castle & King
- 20 Mt Aso Eruption
- 21 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 22 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 25 In Chiang Mai Thailand