I will be in Japan for 14 days next month.
This is the plan:
Fly into Narita-go to Tokyo for 3.5 days
Tokyo to Matsumoto on the Azusa for 1 day
Matusomoto to Takayama by bus 1 day
Takayama to Shirakawa-go by bus and back to Takayama by bus with an overnight in Shirakawa-go
Takayama to Kyoto by train with 1 night in Kyoto
Kyoto to Onomichi by train to do Shimanami Kaido bike ride across islands
Onomichi to Kyoto by train with 2 days in Kyoto and fly out of Osaka
Should I get a JR pass or book each ticket separately?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hoi An in December?
- 2 Part Time Work from Home Without Investment Data Entry Jobs
- 3 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 4 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Bali airport transportation
- 7 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 8 A reactions happen in individuals.itle
- 9 Brief trip to Rajasthan, feasability
- 10 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 11 Monel Pipe Manufacturers in India
- 12 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 15 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 18 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Is this crazy?
- 22 Dollar traveller cheques
- 23 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 24 India help with where to go
- 25 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.