I will be in Japan for 14 days next month.
This is the plan:
Fly into Narita-go to Tokyo for 3.5 days
Tokyo to Matsumoto on the Azusa for 1 day
Matusomoto to Takayama by bus 1 day
Takayama to Shirakawa-go by bus and back to Takayama by bus with an overnight in Shirakawa-go
Takayama to Kyoto by train with 1 night in Kyoto
Kyoto to Onomichi by train to do Shimanami Kaido bike ride across islands
Onomichi to Kyoto by train with 2 days in Kyoto and fly out of Osaka
Should I get a JR pass or book each ticket separately?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 2 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 3 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 4 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 5 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Private tours in Northern India
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 17 Vietnam visa
- 18 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 19 Family Friendly Penang
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Weather forecast
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens