As some of you have undoubtedly realized, there are currently two tags for Japan -- with and without a capital J. From what I can tell, posts tagged for one don't necessarily show up if one looks for threads posted under the other. And I haven't been able to "view" threads tagged for "japan." I've tried to contact the editors about this problem, but have had no success in effecting a change or eliciting a response. So maybe some of you can try. At the very least, if you haven't already done so, you might want to keep this problem in mind.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help needed
- 2 Stop-over in Seoul
- 3 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 4 Bali - January 2015
- 5 2 week Japan itinerary
- 6 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 7 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 8 Visa Cambodia
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 11 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 12 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 13 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 14 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 15 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 17 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 18 meeting at beijing airport
- 19 One week in Tokyo
- 20 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 23 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 24 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 25 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo