As some of you have undoubtedly realized, there are currently two tags for Japan -- with and without a capital J. From what I can tell, posts tagged for one don't necessarily show up if one looks for threads posted under the other. And I haven't been able to "view" threads tagged for "japan." I've tried to contact the editors about this problem, but have had no success in effecting a change or eliciting a response. So maybe some of you can try. At the very least, if you haven't already done so, you might want to keep this problem in mind.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Takayama ideas in April?
- 2 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 3 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 4 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 5 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 6 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 7 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 10 Osaka shopping
- 11 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 17 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 18 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 19 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 20 Penang
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 25 Restaurants and Things to do at night