I'm planning a trip to Japan. I dreamed about it a lot, and always wanted to make it slowly. Next year I hope I'll have an opportunity of spending 4 weeks for my holiday (2 last weeks of September + 2 in October). I want to see autumn colors and I know that I'll have to include Hokkaido. The rough plan for now is to spend 3-4 days in Tokyo, 5 days Kyoto and near, spend a night in the monastery on Koya, visit Nikko (maybe 2), Hakone (2), Miajima . Still nothing is settled, tickets not booked and I have a lot of holes in my plan, so I'm free in planning. What can be the best order of all the places to catch more color? Now I'm afraid it will be too rainy. Is it possible to stick to this plan or we must try to move the vacation for October or later? I'm thinking about JR pass and going north with one-two stops for a day-two, something off the beaten track. Can you recommend anything special?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 2 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 3 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 4 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 5 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Private tours in Northern India
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 17 Vietnam visa
- 18 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 19 Family Friendly Penang
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Weather forecast
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens