I'm planning a trip to Japan. I dreamed about it a lot, and always wanted to make it slowly. Next year I hope I'll have an opportunity of spending 4 weeks for my holiday (2 last weeks of September + 2 in October). I want to see autumn colors and I know that I'll have to include Hokkaido. The rough plan for now is to spend 3-4 days in Tokyo, 5 days Kyoto and near, spend a night in the monastery on Koya, visit Nikko (maybe 2), Hakone (2), Miajima . Still nothing is settled, tickets not booked and I have a lot of holes in my plan, so I'm free in planning. What can be the best order of all the places to catch more color? Now I'm afraid it will be too rainy. Is it possible to stick to this plan or we must try to move the vacation for October or later? I'm thinking about JR pass and going north with one-two stops for a day-two, something off the beaten track. Can you recommend anything special?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Independent Delhi Escorts
- 2 Help buy shares online
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 India help needed
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Sri Lanka Visa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Hotel in Hanoi
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 15 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 16 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann