I'm planning a trip to Japan. I dreamed about it a lot, and always wanted to make it slowly. Next year I hope I'll have an opportunity of spending 4 weeks for my holiday (2 last weeks of September + 2 in October). I want to see autumn colors and I know that I'll have to include Hokkaido. The rough plan for now is to spend 3-4 days in Tokyo, 5 days Kyoto and near, spend a night in the monastery on Koya, visit Nikko (maybe 2), Hakone (2), Miajima . Still nothing is settled, tickets not booked and I have a lot of holes in my plan, so I'm free in planning. What can be the best order of all the places to catch more color? Now I'm afraid it will be too rainy. Is it possible to stick to this plan or we must try to move the vacation for October or later? I'm thinking about JR pass and going north with one-two stops for a day-two, something off the beaten track. Can you recommend anything special?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노＼＼♕ ＳＣ7000.COM >＼♕인터넷카지노
- 2 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 3 My new 10 year china visa
- 4 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 5 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 6 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 7 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 8 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 9 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 10 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 11 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 12 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 13 Update on riding elephants
- 14 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 15 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 16 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 17 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 18 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 19 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 20 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 21 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 22 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 23 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 24 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 25 Advice on 6 day itinerary